Hotel Pepper Tree
$118
$113
$84
$127
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$122
$538
  • Restaurant
$605
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$148
Hotelpower.com
3,136 results
All reviewsfull kitchenhotel peppertreeprivate patiospanish stylegrocery store across the streetcontinental breakfastfront deskhome away from homeknotts berryenjoyed our stayminute driveanaheim areaparking lotnice staydefinitely stay here againyogurtdisneyland trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2011

This was another one of those gems I found. I wanted to be somewhat near where my sister lives in Fullerton and we were going to be staying three nights so I wanted a place to stretch out a bit. When I discovered this through an online search I was not only delighted with the locale but the price for getting a place that had a kitchen in it.

The owners of this property are originally from Australia, I think. They noticed while traveling in the States the lack of affordable, nice places with kitchenettes.

This place is true to the pictures on the website. Not only does each room have a balcony but they are nicely decorated and have a full-sized refrigerator and small stove/oven with basic dishes.

The breakfast was basically $5 extra per ROOM per day for the restaurant that's on the corner of the property. Although it was the same breakfast all three days, at least it had stuff I could eat, was a full breakfast (vs. continental) and had protein (eggs, ham). I couldn't be beat anywhere else.

The staff was extremely helpful and attentive.

I was hoping since we were on the 3rd floor and facing south that we'd be able to see the nightly fireworks from Disneyland but unfortunately the room we had had a huge tree blocking our view.

This is one place I'd definitely stay again.

The only negative I had to say was that because the doors into the hallways have no seal at the bottom, it was like being in the dorms as far as seeing light under the door and hearing people talk and go by.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2011

We recently stayed 4 nights at the Hotel Pepper Tree in Anaheim. We have a family of 5, plus were traveling with 2 other people.

The desk reception staff was pleasant, informative, and very friendly. We had no issues upon check in nor throughout our stay.

The hotel lobby is very attractive, decorated in a Southwest/Mexican feel decor. Our room was actually 2 rooms combined. The main room, which slept our 3 boys, housed a sitting area and had a small kitchen complete with fridge and stove. We never used these but they seemed to be able to accommodate very basic cooking needs. I wouldn't try to make a full dinner, necessarily, but certainly you could prepare some basics in it. The attached room housed a bed, sitting area, kitchen without any appliances. The rooms were clean, decorated in the same southwest feeling decor as the lobby, and were dated yet comfortable. The showers worked fine in our rooms, although the two traveling with us said that both of their showers did not drain very well. Internet cost $5 per day and you had to use a password specific for each "gadget" connecting to it. It was a bit problematic and slow at times. A tip to the hotel: don't charge for the internet; most places don't charge for it any longer and people expect it to be supplied.

Breakfast was available each more for a small fee. For the 5 of us in our room, the fee was $6 per day. That's pretty inexpensive for 3 teen boys! The breakfast was very good and, while it was the same food every day, it contained eggs, meat, pancakes, cereal, toast, muffins, juice, coffee, milk. More than enough for us and a great value. The breakfast is served across the parking lot at the nearby restaurant.

Over all, our stay was quiet, comfortable and fairly close to Disneyland. It took about 5-10 minutes to drive there. We would definitely consider staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2011

We booked our stay on priceline, so you always take a chance. We are actually in the hotel right now, and I have to say, If I could change hotels, I probably would only because I hate misleading advertising. We have 1 more night here.
Over all its a O.K. hotel, if you're not picky. My biggest complaint is the bed situation. We have 2 small children and I got a room that claimed to have a sofa bed (would have been where the kids slept). Of course their excuse was that priceline missled us. So one child slept on the couch, and the other rolled onto the hard floor. :/ If I had known, I would have reserved a room with 2 queen beds! (they did give us the internet free, because of the bed situation, but that doesn't help my son from sleeping on the floor) And after reading the comment about rice in the rollaway, I'm glad we didn't pay 10 bucks more for one. I'll have to sleep on the couch tonight so my 2 kids can sleep in the bed with husband.

The hotel could use some slight fix up's, but nothing major. It really is over all a cute place. The staff seems pretty friendly, which is a good thing.
I LOVE the smell of the sheets and towels. Usually hotels linen smells funky.. but you can tell they use bleach in their washings.

I've read a lot about noisey people upstairs, we are on the bottom floor, and haven't heard a thing. Either no one is up stairs from us, or they are over dramatizing it.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2011

Nice sized rooms clean not far from Disney
Had a front room that was a little load

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed May 20, 2011

This place is quaint and homelike. It doesn't smell like a hotel! The desk staff were very helpful. And more importantly they were nice.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business