“Great Experience!”

Ranked #83 of 104 Fun & Games in Anaheim
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I can officially cross off Trapeze lessons from my Bucket List! Such a fun filled afternoon. The staff at Swingit are very encouraging and accommodating. They are able to teach at the level you are at, whether that be first-time, beginner, or more advanced. A very unique experience that I highly recommend! I plan on going back for more lessons once my school year is complete.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Best Saturday afternoon ever!!!! My whole experience was amaizing! I went with a few of my girlfriends and we had a blast! That staff was extremely nice as encouraging. Everyone in our group had different levels of strength and ability and the staff quickly adapted to meet our needs. We learned so much in one class I was very impressed! I will definetely be going back soon. My friends have all ready signed up for more lessons!!!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I paid $120 for one 2 hours session. We thought it would be something different and fun to do. There were 10 people during our session, which limited our opportunity to be on the trapeze. Each attempt was half hour long wait. After only three attempts, about 1 1/2 hours into our session, the instructor stated only the people who were able to do a 'loop' could go again. What?! They should have told us this at the beginning. We paid just like everyone-else! Unfortunately, my husband and I weren't one of "A" students, so we sat there for the last 1/2 hour watching other people practice. It was ridiculous. In addition, the main instructor was super serious. Basically, we paid just watch other people. What a waste of our time and money.

6  Thank Shorene S
Brian K, Manager at SwingIt Trapeze, L.L.C., responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our company, we value your feedback & insights. SwingIt Trapeze management apologizes that your experience at our school did not live up to your expectations, nor to the standards that we work to uphold on a daily basis. As safety is ALWAYS first for us, the larger class sizes sometimes do not flow as quickly as we'd like. Our instructors have been working to expedite the swing process in our larger classes, in an effort to reduce the "down time" for each student, between his/her swings. Just like the flow & pace of the class, the ability to get "caught" by our Catcher depends greatly on each individual student's fitness & coordination level. Certain criteria exist to determine when any given student may attempt to get "caught;" this is for the safety of BOTH the student AND the Catcher. Our Class Leader is always available to discuss the criteria for the "Catching" attempts, so the expectations of & for the students are clear, and met. Thanks again!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Great teachers and great experience. I keep going back! nick and his staff are excellent. You got to try this. I am 52 and I did.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Such fun! We did a two hour lesson at SwingIt Trapeze as a family reunion activity and now want to do it every year. From my 9 year old, to me- an unathletic stay at home mom- all the way to grandma, we all were able to learn to fly in the sky and got pictures and video to smile at for years to come. Most of us even got to get caught by an instructor. The best part for me was that it wasn't painful- the equipment and my old bones and mostly the really incredible teaching all made it no more jarring on my body than hanging from a pull-up bar. Val were Nick and Olivia and all the staff were wonderful! Seriously, best time EVER.