All reviewsfamily suitelarge refrigeratorhard boiled eggswafflesparking spotminute driveseparate bedroomflat screentwo queen bedsclean hotelpool and hot tubnear disneylandljlemontreeshampoohousekeepercalifornia
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

We decided to go to Disneyland last minute. We've never stayed here before, but the reviews and pictures sold us.

Walked in and was greeted. I asked to use the restroom and the front desk clerk directed me kindy.
Checked in, went to our room and immediately felt comfortable. We could see our car from our balcony. We wanted to jump in the pool, but didn't have time. I would definitely stay here again.

LYFT from here to Downtown Disney cost us $9.00. Hotel did have a shuttle at 830, but we missed it.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

My friend and Needed a place to stay overnight before going to Disneyland and we came across the lemon tree.

We booked online and the manager LJ checked us in, he was exceptionally accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed. We had a car so the free and easy parking was wonderful!

It’s only a short drive to Disneyland with a free shuttle so you don’t have to pay for parking!!! We enjoyed our free wifi and breakfast as well which saved us a lot of money!

We had the most basic room and it was great! A huge king bed that was super comfy and sliding doors out to the pool and hot tub, we also enjoyed having a very clean room!

I would recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in Anaheim, especially if you’re off to Disneyland, have a car or on a budget as this is super affordable too!
Thanks again LJ

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Good clean hotel bit fAr off from noida greater noida highway .
Good suites with basic kitchen amenities
Good food and breakfast menu takes care of veg also

Chef Sandeep is helpful understands customer needs

Bar is well stocked named bitters

Good for business executives working near by

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018

We just needed a place to sleep for a night. So the Lemon Tree worked ok for us. Wife was happy because it was clean. I thought it was a bit noisy, wall shook when they close the door in the next room...

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

My family and I stayed on the end of June for five days. It was a okay stay, nothing too fancy. Breakfast could use some improvements, the room was cleaned each day, friendly staff. Nothing too bad. Although, one night the closet door which is also a huge mirror, was closed when we went to bed and when we woke it was opened. Of course, the first night we didn't think anything of it or even notice it. Then the next night I made sure to close the door and I woke up around 2am to find it open. I was confused, tempted to wake up my partner and ask if he had opened it. We all woke around 6 and I explained to him about what happened. He said that's funny because in the middle of the night he was moving around and thought he saw our 1 year old shuffling from the desk to him, but it moving at a much faster speed. Thankfully that happened on our last night of staying there.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family