Lemon Tree Hotel and Suites
$129
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$144
$139
$135
$124
$99
$114
$127
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$119
$424
$402
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfamily suiteextended stayfull size fridgeparking spotboiled eggsminute driveseparate bedroomhome away from homewafflesflat screentwo queen bedsanaheim areapool and hot tubnear disneylandljlemontreemicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We arrived to find one overworked clerk answering the phones while trying to check in a line of people while 2 other employees behind the desk were just letting the phone ring until he picked it up. To his credit, he managed to keep his cool and was very polite. So much for teamwork though. We found our rooms but didn't go in as our flight got in late and we were running behind for a business dinner. Walking through the main hallway you could see right in the laundry room, which either had no door or it was propped open to a giant pile of dirty laundry. A nearby room also had footprints caked in white powder going down the hall. I really feel like in the evenings, the room cleanings should be done and hallways carpets vacuumed to make a nice presentation for incoming guests.

After getting back to my room around 10 p.m., I walked in to find dirty towels on the floor, an unmade bed with long black hairs on it and a used coffee cup, still half full on the beside table. I walked right out with my luggage and back to the main desk to find the same guy behind the counter. After explaining the situation and asking for a better room, he was very curteous and even checked the new room for my while I waited. I have no issues at all with him. He was quite friendly, but it seemed like despite his apologies this sort of situation happens all too often and he wasn't surprised. The new room I was given was clean, but the light switch didn't work and the bathroom sink isn't in the bathroom at all. It's in the hallway outside of it. This makes me wonder if the bathroom doorknobs are ever wiped down. How many people have used that bathroom and didn't have the option of washing their hands before touching that knob to get out to the sink? My business partner also had an issue with his room that required immediate attention. The sliding glass doors in his room have hanging blinds for privacy as the door opens out onto the patio facing other rooms. He had several of the slats actually missing from his blinds and they had to come put more up. How can you possibly rent a room for the night without these basic privacy measures being addressed as they pop up?

The vast majority of people staying in hotels are traveling and have likely had a long day. The last thing we need is to check into a hotel and be barraged by constant issues. By the 2 separate irrate customers when we checked in, we were not the only people experiencing issues this night. I would not recommend this hotel at all.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Benjamin M
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking a moment to share your experience of your stay with our Anaheim property. Our hotel is under new management now and the entire team would like to know how our customers feel about their stay. We take your feedback seriously because it will help us find the area we need to work hard on and improve the overall service for our valued customers. We are a clean hotel that offers comfortable rooms. If you can, please contact service@lemontreehotelsuite.com and leave us your booking information, our management will investigate this issue and respond you with proper solution. We will try our best to improve our service. Thank you again for your comment.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We've been staying at the Lemon Tree since March 2006 and I believe we have now had every type of room available. In July 2013 Lemon Tree was sold to new owners and we were a little concerned about any changes we might encounter.
We booked what they billed a "junior suite", a room type we have stayed in more times than I can count. This time around it was my entire family of 5 and we needed beds for 5 people. I emailed LT 2 weeks before our trip requesting a specific room of the junior suite type, one with 2 beds in the living room but didn't hear back from them until 2 days before our trip. I guess that 1 room was already occupied. When we arrived I asked for a rollaway bed so that none of us would have to sleep on the floor plus linens for the fold out couch. The front desk was a little busy so I was told they would bring these items to our room while we left for Disneyland. Ok, no big deal, don't need it now when I am heading out the door after check-in. We arrived back at the hotel with 3 exhausted children (1 of which is a toddler) after 11pm. No rollaway bed, no linens for couch. I called the front desk and was told he would bring one after he finished checking late guests in. Once we had the bed situation figured out, we hit the hay. The LT beds used to be sooooo comfy, not too soft just perfect. Now they are very hard. We all slept like the dead though so they couldn't have been too bad. Breakfast was sad-a few mini muffins, some bread, a few red apples, a few clementine oranges, corn flakes, Cheerios mixed with Fruit Loops, milk, Sunny D and coffee. Our first morning we grabbed some cereal and Sunny D for the kids, second day we just skipped it all together. Last day we checked out about 1030am and used the pool and hot tub for about 90 minutes, it was lovely! Received pool towels from front desk, temperatures were great, area was empty and clean. We were even able to change into dry clothes in the very large restroom inside of their gym.
Overall we found the Lemon Tree very agreeable to our needs. I would have rated this a 3.5 if I could have. It was very clean (as usual!) and customer service was good. The only glitch was not having a bed for the toddler after 11pm but it was remedied quickly. Will we stay here again? Yes. The junior suite is perfect for us and the location is AMAZING.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank potterphreak
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had an extended stay and really appreciated the clean, newly upgraded room, comfortable bed, the kitchenette, the friendly staff, and access to a barbecue.
Best value in the area in my opinion.

The only downside was that during the time we were there, there was lots of work being done on the property (understandable) and service to the room seemed sporadic. Sometimes in morning or after 7 pm. Pool area was nice. Fitness equipment and jacuzzi didn't seem to be functioning but I enjoyed having a coy pond outside my room.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Passionbiztravel
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I rented this room and I was given room 102 that looked plain and boring not as eloquent as the photos they advertise. I asked to see another room and was told they were pretty booked and it was first come first serve to get your room choice, when I asked about the photos on their website he said that was the room and I told him it does not look the same not even close. I was offered to see another room on 2nd floor room 213 it was a lil bit better but I figured it was closer to what I expected and then when I went to go to sleep at night the mattress was so thin you felt the box springs and I was very angry. I seen other rooms available and vacant and they would not offer me those, that night I seen some woman chasing some guys around the parking lot screaming obscenities at then some guys were running from something around the grounds either they stole something or they did not belong there. The next morning I heard the front desk person talking to someone about calling the police and someone would not remove their vehicle from the parking lot...To me that was too much drama for a supposed nice hotel but the area did not seem so friendly to me. I was very dissapointed in the advertising of this location and the bed and old blinds that I felt I could of stayed at the Hilton for a little more and had a good nights rest on a comfortable bed. I would never stay here again and I would not recommend it to be honest. Oh I almost forgot the continental breakfast was a joke, I have stayed at cheaper hotels and got way more. They offer bread and cereal and some type of watered down juice I did not know if it was orange or some store brand for it had no taste or flavor oh and a banana is available too but nothing else was there so i left starving to go find a fast food place to eat. To me this place was the pitts!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RubenV76

We would like to thank you for leave a comment to us.
We value all the comments and feedback from which we could see the areas improvement is needed. If you can, please email service@lemontreehotelsuite.com and leave us your booking information, our management team will investigate this issue and respond you with proper solution. We do take your feedback seriously and will take adequate measures to remedy them in the future. Our entire team is happy to and willing to solve every concern our guests have, for a more comfortable staying experience with us!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I found the room on the internet and went to hotel to see room. The front desk person told me there were no rooms like the one I wanted to view but the next day she had 11 rooms available. I put my request and credit card in for a downstairs quiet room with the renovations done. Upon my arrival the next day at 5:30, room wasn't ready at 3 like promised, I was informed that there was only one room left downstairs and it was the first room next to lobby with lots of people traffic. I was showed 5 rooms. Only one had everything as described on internet. It was very dirty and old. It was now 6:30 pm and I just needed a room. The desk person promised me a different room that would be on the first floor, updated and quiet for the following day so I decided to stay. I was intending on staying a month and needed space. This room was 550 sq ft with a full kitchen. I had a special rate from internet and the hotel honored it. What I didn't know was they only honored it for the first week! I was never moved, room after 1 week doubled in price, renovations were going on in the room next to mine (banging and awful noisy), Room never got cleaned and the breakfast was terrible (muffin, 2 cereals or 2 fruits), Fridge made awful noise and was never looked at by maintenance, my bed was hard as a rock! The positives were big room with kitchen if you like old and dirty.

Room Tip: do not stay near the pool as it was noisy and people swam after pool hours.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank boneytd

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. In order to provide better accommodation to our valued guests in the future, the management team decides to conduct the renovation in the daytime. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by it, and we noticed your comment and are trying to to better communication with the construction team. If you can, please contact service@lemontreehotelsuite.com and leave us your booking information, our management will investigate this issue and respond you with proper solution. Our entire team is dedicated to providing the most comfortable and clean room for our guests. Thank you again for your comment.