“I foresee a lot of take out...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #60 of 858 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Anaheim, California
“I foresee a lot of take out...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Over the last month I've heard nothing but good about "the new sushi place that's in between the Indian place & the Mexican place...I finally couldn't take the suspense & called in a to go order...All I can say is having this place less than a mile from both home & work is likely dangerous for me!!
Their menu is diverse, the pricing & portions are both excellent. The food itself was really dang good!! On this initial visit I ordered 3 things: Kissing Fish - baked appetizer with shrimp, baked with crab & wrapped with snapper along & a yummy sweet sauce...it was a taste sensation! I also had the peppered salmon sushi with garlic chips...WOW what amazing flavor. Finally I enjoyed the Tokyo roll which is crab, salmon & tuna in a cucumber wrap...so fresh & crisp!! Service was very friendly & prompt. I'm 120% certain I'll dine here again.

1 Thank CharlaAV711

• Korean first
Calgary
“Best roll and sushi in California ... And anywhere I've been!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We are from Canada and go to Anaheim every 6 months for two reasons: Disneyland and Orange Sushi! We just got back and are craving their food already. It's tougher for us to eat out having a family of four kids, ages 10, 7, 4 and 1 but we see this as a small challenge compared to what orange sushi offers. The Autumn roll is amazing, get it every time. We like the Euclid, sunset, oh no and their version of a 'burrito' is astounding. Chef Neo offered their dessert to us once, tempura Oreo and ice cream. We will get that every time now, our kids devoured it. Their ramen is excellent and their salads well exceeded our expectations too. Everything we've tried is great. Service is friendly, kitchen is fast, restaurant is clean and very inviting. If you like unique, fresh and flavorful sushi, this is a must go.

• Visited November 2013