“Blake's Place has an excellent menu selection and you get a large amount for the price. I had my pulled chicken...”
Review of Blake's Place

Blake's Place
Ranked #162 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 8, 2009

Blake's Place has an excellent menu selection and you get a large amount for the price. I had my pulled chicken sandwich for 3 separate meals!

Plus the owners and the staff are really nice, because they will take special orders.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed April 22, 2009

We ate here while staying in Anaheim and doing Disneyland. It's a bit out of the way, in a semi-industrial sort of area, but worth the hunt to find it.
This is sort of a cafe-style eating area attached to their busy take-out counter - not what I'd call a restaurant as such. You order at the counter.
Great BBQ ribs and lovely service from lady who took our order to the owner/manager(?) who came out to chat to the customers. While he was talking to us, my 9 y-o son accidentally dropped his last baby back rib on the floor. "I'll get you another", he said and returned with the hugest beef rib I've ever seen - my son's face was a picture! We've always told him "Never eat anything bigger than your head", but this was the first time he'd had to think about it!
Very tasty BBQ - highly recommended

1  Thank Saskiwi
Reviewed March 18, 2009

Just my first time visiting here. I ordered the Ortega Chili melt w/ brisket. The brisket was tender and full of flavor. The overall sandwich itself was exceptional. The spicy chili and sweet onions and bbq sauce was a great combination. Will definitely go back and try other menu items.

Reviewed December 5, 2008

Great Southern Style BBQ. Pulled pork sandwich and ribs are the favorites. Friendly and efficient wait staff, clears the business lunch lines quickly.
I don't know about the "only open until 5" review -- we ate there for dinner after 6, just last month. I would call to check hours.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fullerton, California
Reviewed May 1, 2008

Best BBQ, but only open 'til 5. suck.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook