“Reservations Not Accepted”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Description: Located in the Downtown Disney(R) District at the Disneyland(R) Resort, ESPN Zone restaurant has been immersing Guests daily in the world of sports since 2001. ESPN Zone restaurant provides a premium sports viewing experience accompanied by great food. From our Screening Room to interactive games in our Sports Arena, there is something for sports fans of all ages. Priority seating arrangements are available online. Interested in booking a party with 30 or more guests? Please contact the Sales Team.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney is a great place to eat and watch sports games. However, be aware that they do not take reservations, so depending on the time of day you could be in a for a long wait. The food is good and the service as well. Overall, it a good atmosphere to enjoy the games and a few beers.

1  Thank Derrick H

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Usually VERY crowded, but if you're an avid sports fan (I'm not) I'm sure that can be overlooked. I liked the food, full bar with lots of yummy mixed drinks. Two floors, I didn't go on the second floor but I'm sure it's just as nice as the first.

1  Thank ghsweetheart
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Poor service. Mediocre food. Had higher expectations thinking it would be good 'bar food.' But it really wasn't that great. The place is VERY loud. I guess it would be fun to go and have a beer and watch a game, but too loud and dark for a family visit. We didn't go check out upstairs where I think they have games to play, etc. Wouldn't go back.

1  Thank Vicki86001
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

When we got there there was a waiting line which told us 25 minutes. We ended up waiting 45 minutes to be seated because they lost our space on the list. When we did get seated it seemed to take a long time for our order. I understand they were busy but several of their staff seemed to be more interested in the game then serving their customers. Food was so so. Nothing to brag about. After dinner I asked for coffee and waiting a good 10 minutes. I saw someone standing near me watching the game. He could have been the manager but asked for coffee again which arrived shortly. It was luke warm. Needless to say, the service was disappointing.

1  Thank Foodraidet
Reviewed April 21, 2013

ESPN Zone is located in Downtown Disney but it is on the far side so a bit of a walk. I would advise that if you are coming from Disneyland, go to Tomorrowland and hop on the tram, takes you right there and back to the park. They had great chicken wings which is different from the parks general burger and fries. The service was a little lacking and it is a bit pricey overall.