“A MUST DO AT DISNEYLAND”
Review of ESPN Zone

ESPN Zone
Ranked #56 of 872 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Description: Located in the Downtown Disney(R) District at the Disneyland(R) Resort, ESPN Zone restaurant has been immersing Guests daily in the world of sports since 2001. ESPN Zone restaurant provides a premium sports viewing experience accompanied by great food. From our Screening Room to interactive games in our Sports Arena, there is something for sports fans of all ages. Priority seating arrangements are available online. Interested in booking a party with 30 or more guests? Please contact the Sales Team.
Palm Desert, California
“A MUST DO AT DISNEYLAND”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We ate here 3 times on our week stay at Disneyland, very reliable, nice staff, very good food! Its noisy but thats the whole part of the sports bar, atmosphere!

• Korean first
Portland, Oregon
“Not just for the "Boys"”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My family comes here for a park break to play in the awesome arcade on the upper level. And my family enjoys football so we dine downstairs in casual convenience and isnt as expensive as the park or as crowded

Iowa
“Just OK”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Meals were spendy, which was expected....but the servicer was a hag. Cool place, but not sure we will go back.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food for a chain like restaurant”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had to write a quick review because I was very impressed with this place. Being a big name I expected to get plain bar food that you could get anywhere. The food choices are typical bar food choices but I thought the quality was very high compared to other placed I've been. I got the buffalo chicken sandwich and my wife got the hot dog. Both were large portions and very tasty! A++. And it is a great place to watch a game. Only downside is it fills up quickly and can be a long wait.

• Visited January 2013
salt lake city
“Average at best.”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The food is good, not spectacular. While I loved being able to watch a variety of sporting events the restaurant is so loud you can barely carry on a conversation.