“Fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Goofy's Kitchen

Goofy's Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 861 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Description: Join Chef Goofy and some other favorite Disney Characters at this whimsical buffet-service restaurant where everyone's a kid! Dine on a wide selection of delicious dishes and laugh it up during your meal.
Maclean, Australia
“Fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Good buffet style meal. Good service, but the characters defiantly make the night worth while. They all make a effort to come around and get photos with all the children big and little.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Lyndz82

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Yellowknife
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

I took part in 3 character meals while in Disney Land. Goofy's Kitchen was by far the best one. There was a LARGE buffet with a variety of food. Simple foods for kids, and other options for adults as well. There was honestly a bit of everything for all ages. The food was delicious and the service as well was great. I would definitely recommend Goofy;s kitchen before some of he others. IE: Ariels Grotto.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank tdugg
Tucson
“Fun Times, Great Food, and Friendly Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband, our two children and I have had the great pleasure of dining at Goofy's Kitchen five times for breakfast/brunch and look forward to our sixth time! First, the characters are so kind, funny and willing to pose for all the pictures you wish as well as sign all the autographs that your children wish. The characters just keep coming through the dining area one after another. We have pictures with Snow White, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale, Gepetto, Sleeping Beauty, etc…The characters make a point to stop at each and every table, and they stay for the perfect amount of time talking with you (if they are a character who talks), allowing you to take pictures and signing autographs. They make your children feel so special….and, us adults, too. It's all such a joyful and memorable experience, one you really can't put a price tag on.

The buffet is enormous, with everything from peanut butter and jelly pizza, an array of pastries and desserts, a self serve ice cream sundae making station all the way to smoked salmon, build your own omelets, roasted potatoes and eggs Benedict. I've listed just a sampling! The choices are many! My kids love the Mickey shaped pancakes and waffles and all the desserts, my husband loves having one of the cooks prepare in front of him eggs made to order, usually over easy with lots of roasted potaotes on the side, and I love the eggs Benedict and caramel and banana crepes. All of the food has met our expectations every time. Be well aware that eating at Goofy's Kitchen is the only meal you'll need all day because you will be stuffed when you finish eating there. We grab a very, very lite dinner on the day we have brunch at Goofy's Kitchen.

Goofy's Kitchen has created such joyous and memorable times for me and my family over the years. Even though my kids are getting older now they still want to eat at Goofy's Kitchen. I look forward to our next visit to this truly unique, fun and delicious restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank dewdrop490
Perth, Australia
“Character opportunities wonderful, Food was great, but service average.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

We went for dinner last night. The food options were vast which was wonderful, especially with food allergies. The characters came up to each table and gave us kisses and cuddles, this gave us plenty of opportunities to take photos; much better than lining up for hours in the park!
We had paid for dinner through our Disneyland hotel package which included dinner, tax and gratuity but not alcohol. My partner ordered a cocktail and had to pay gratuity again, I think that's a little ridiculous.
At the end of our meal we wanted coffee but there was no waitress in sight. The man clearing tables asked us if we wanted coffee, I assume because he could see us looking for a waitress for so long. I don't believe waitresses deserve tips if they are no where to be found.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Esmeralda P
Tacoma, Washington
“You end up paying for the experience not the food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

When we got there they had only one person doing check-in and not very fast as well (even disappeared at one point). Food is buffet style. Better than Ariel's Grotto but still bland. For example pizza crust was bland and tasted like cardboard and ruined what would be a good pizza (such as Mac and cheese pizza and peanut butter and jelly pizza). The steak in the carving station was pretty fatty and gummy to cut. However the desserts were good especially the caramel-filled tort. Of course the main experience is the characters who come by. When we were there it was about four characters (not including Goofy at the entrance). The food was so bland that at one point you end up waiting for characters to come by after you are done eating. We also sat by the windows which we thought would be nice but were right under the vents so it was pretty chilly.

• Visited January 2014