“Eh.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Description: Join Chef Goofy and some other favorite Disney Characters at this whimsical buffet-service restaurant where everyone's a kid! Dine on a wide selection of delicious dishes and laugh it up during your meal.
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a restaurant where you would go for the experience and not for the food. With that being said we had a terrible experience. We had made reservations ahead of time so we were seated quickly. We had a family of eight and were seated in the worst place. The lighting was dim and located next to the kitchen entrance. The characters hardly visited our table(we had to call them over to make sure they stopped by). "Buffet" food had some really slim options in my opinion. The only entree I went back for was the steak, and I ate plenty of that! Waiter was good, even helped us grab a character after they ignored our table. Would have been a different review if we sat in a better area I suppose.

There are newer reviews for Goofy's Kitchen

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Very busy, like everything Disney. Our 3 boys loved the food and the experience. My twins got a belated Happy Birthday Cupcake and song from the staff, which they loved.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Food excellent and thoroughly enjoyed it. Did struggle to get characters to come to our section u til I spoke to the waitress. A bit disappointing but still a wonderful experience.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

As part of our family holiday to Disneyland with the grandchildren we booked in for the 'Character Breakfast' at Goofy's Kitchen. It was such fun. There were so many laughs as the different characters visited the tables and made a great deal of fuss of the children, and the 'big children' as well! There was a huge choice of buffet food available as well as chefs who cooked eggs to order. The children were almost overwhelmed by the choices. The characters were great. There were quite a number who visited during the period we were there. Staff were most helpful. I would certainly recommend this as a worth while extra during a family visit to Disneyland. Not exactly cheap but who cares when so much is being spent on the holiday anyway!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I took my family here when we went to Disneyland, for my daughter's 18th birthday! We had a great time. It just isn't for little kids. We posed for a picture, with Goofy, at the beginning, but they didn't push it on us to buy it. They just showed us and we declined. All sorts of great breakfast food. Characters came through as we ate. All in all it was a nice time. I would go again!