“Character Dining was so much fun!~”
Review of Goofy's Kitchen

Goofy's Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 900 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Description: Join Chef Goofy and some other favorite Disney Characters at this whimsical buffet-service restaurant where everyone's a kid! Dine on a wide selection of delicious dishes and laugh it up during your meal.
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We visited Goofy's Kitchen for my birthday while we were in Anaheim and we had such a lovely visit! I had happy birthday sung to me and I got my very own birthday cupcake, it was fantastic! I'll definitely be visiting again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,773)

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The food selection was great. The kids loved the characters. Nice touch with the Goofy screening room right outside the waiting area. The kids AND my husband loved it.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Service was excellent. Food was very good, maybe some of the best buffet food I have had. Lots of characters to be seen. Fun was had by all.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Limited buffet selections balanced with quality food and character interaction. Excellent service. Price was as you'd expect for a Disney resort. Convenient to Downtown Disney. Would go again!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Are you there for the food? No. Your there for the characters. If you are looking for good character dining this is the place. We saw an assortment of characters that don't normally show in the parks as often. We got Goofy, Aladdin, Jasmine, Rafiki, Baloo, Chip, Dale, Mulan, and Pluto, all while relaxing and eating breakfast. There are plenty of options to choose from so everyone should be satisfied. We had a vegetarian in the group and there were enough fruits, veggies, breads, and eggs to satisfy him. Very worth the money when you consider the time saved not standing in line for meet and greets. Always a tradition for our family. We will always go back. Now someone please bring back the dance party. And stop wasting paper on those photos you bring around the restaurant to sell and get a couple iPads. Or even a knockoff. SAVE SOME TREES!

2  Thank Robert C