“Not my favorite character dining, but still good” 3 of 5 bubbles

Goofy's Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 860 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Description: Join Chef Goofy and some other favorite Disney Characters at this whimsical buffet-service restaurant where everyone's a kid! Dine on a wide selection of delicious dishes and laugh it up during your meal.
loomis ca
“Not my favorite character dining, but still good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

We saw Goofy, Alice, Balou, maybe one or two others. Not as many characters as I had expected but a decent experience. Crazy menu with everything under the sun. Lots of sweets. Characters are very interactive

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cooroy, Australia
“Fun night with Goofy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We had dinner on a Thursday night 5.30pm reservation. We were greeted by Goofy and as it wasn't busy at this time he escorted us to our table. Other characters that dropped by ( many times) were Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Alice . We did Aladin floating around but he didnt make it over to us. Goofy dropped by several times which was fun, Alice pulled funny faces with the girls and Pluto also came back to visit one of my girls as he was at the table when she was getting some food.
The food was nice, the girls enjoyed Mac n cheese, and the peanut and jelly pizza. I enjoyed the grilled salmon and the carving station, there was also a lot of fresh vege and salads , pizza, soups and the desserts oh YUM.
We had a great time, spent an hour and half there and then headed back to the park for a few more rides. Great night!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank sandan77
Campbelltown, Australia
“Great way to get character moments”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Food was standard buffet food with some cool things Mickey mouse waffles, peanut butter and jelly pizza, which is actually nice in small slices, macaroni and cheese pizza etc but what a great way to get Character moment pics, the characters come round the tables and every about 20 minutes music plays and the kids can dance with them, my girls danced with Minnie Mouse and Rafiki, also Minnie saw my sad 5 year old who meet chip and then dale arrived but we were leaving, so she went to get him, we LOVE Minnie Mouse xx But you get longer with them than in the park, my girls played patty cake, danced, tickled and poked them, Aladdin came and my girls showed him their gems and he pretended to steal them, they loved goofys kitchen so much we went back for lunch the next day, they do walk ins for lunch if you havent booked :)

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Corvallis, Oregon
“Character Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

We made reservations for the Character Breakfast for 7:40 am on a Monday. It was spendy, nearly $100 for three of us (two adults and a four year old).

By 9:00 am, the restaurant was packed and there was a huge line waiting to get in.

After checking in at the desk, we had pictures taken with chef Goofy. The restaurant takes pictures and then wants you to buy them for $30. I gave them my camera and asked them to take pictures, which they did although they didn't look excited about it. I noticed they took several shots with their camera and one with mine. Regardless, I'm not paying $30 for pictures.

The breakfast is a large buffet with plenty to choose from. My son enjoyed the peanut butter and jelly pizza. The food was decent. You are defintely paying for the experience.

The characters come to your table, so all you have to do it sit and enjoy your breakfast. This is a nice change from waiting in all the lines in the park. Plenty of characters came to our table and we took pictures with all of them: Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale, Aurora, Baloo, Rafiki and more!

Visited April 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Goofy’s in charge of guest relations – not food handling!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

If you’re planning on having at least one character meal, this is probably the best option of the bunch for Disneyland. We were pleasantly surprised with the photo-op upon entry (free with Photopass+) and extremely happy with the overall experience.

We booked for a 5PM dinner and we seated right on time. We were also located near the back of the restaurant, which was near the door the characters were using to enter and exit the restaurant. As a result, we were usually the first table they interacted with. Character-wise, there was a constant parade coming in and out…more than any other character meal we experienced. There were also two face characters (Belle and Aladdin), which allows for a lot of interaction with the guests.

The food was served buffet-style and offered a fairly wide selection. Quality was high and I left with the feeling that we got full value for the price we paid. Compared to the Plaza Inn and Storyteller’s (see my other reviews), this choice was superior to both options. You’d be goofy not to choose it. (badum-ching)

• Visited February 2013