“Great”
Review of Grand China Restaurant - CLOSED

Grand China Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Loved the Delivery option! The dinner was the best part of our stay at this crappy motel!!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Good service. Food was a bit bland. Hot and sour soup was not spicy enough but if you add the hot sauce they provided, it was good enough.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Good choices of food, delivered to our hotel. Definitely a good value.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

I ate in Grand China during my vacation with my family in Anaheim. I enjoyed the meal. The food tasted nice and the value is very good. I will recommend it to my family/friends who wants to eat chinese food around anaheim resort/Disneyland area.

Reviewed February 26, 2011

We've eaten there many times-we live 650 miles in distance and eat Chinese food frequently, the Moo Shoo(SP) pork is delectable and their sweet and sour pork superb.