“Great Place for a Quick Bite”
Review of Bengal Barbecue

Bengal Barbecue
Ranked #46 of 861 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Barbecue, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Newport, Oregon
“Great Place for a Quick Bite”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stop here every time we visit Disneyland. It's a quick stop for some protein on a stick. Other reviewers have indicated it's not much, but really it's a protein portion. The skewers are chicken, beef or vegetable. The sauces vary as well. Spicy and sweet options are available. I like the spicy beef, my hubby likes the sweet chicken. We usually get one each and share a veggie. The cost is about the same as any other lunch at DL.
The seating is limited, save your table first, then have someone in your group order your food. Heads up for parents - the skewers are sharp.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank NurseDisney

Lihue, Hawaii
“Great Skewers”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Not a big selectin of food, but the skewers are delicious. It's a great snack on the go. The chicken skewer is my favorite.

Visited May 2013
Puyallup, Washington
“kebabs”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

They don't have much to them but they are good! I don't recall which one I had, but it didn't last long at all! I chowed down and probably could've eaten a few more kebabs if they weren't so expensive.

Visited March 2014
Roseburg, Oregon
“Great snack or light lunch”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We ordered both types of beef skewers and the bacon wrapped asparagus skewer to share. Everything was very good. Each beef skewer came with 6 good sized chunks of beef and the asparagus had the same number. It was a good amount of food for my wife and I to share for a lunch. The spicy one was probably my favorite. Very good. It's a bit hard to find a place to sit but they did have places to stand too. Not would be a little difficult to just grab this and go. I'd be afraid it might drip sauce on me. Highly suggest grabbing something here though.

Boulder
“chicken skewers ...mmmm”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I wish I could make skewers of grilled chicken that tasted as good as these do. The sauce is a little gloppy, but the basic chicken is excellent.

Visited March 2014