“Delicious skewers...but Over Priced!”
Review of Bengal Barbecue

Bengal Barbecue
Ranked #56 of 885 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We have been going to the Bengal Barbecue for years and love the skewers. The sauces are tasty and they are cooked fresh in front of you. My favorites are the asparagus wrapped in bacon and the vegetable skewers. BUT, over the last year or so, the size of the skewers has shrunk and the prices have gone up! You can't really make a meal out of these and when you buy skewers for a family of 5 plus a drink and are hit with a $50 tab for a snack, it makes you think twice about going back. So, I love the food, but not the prices. There is very little seating here and it is crowded in front of Indiana Jones, so you probably want to take your skewers and find a quiet spot to eat.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

While waiting for the parade at Disneyland, we saw a family with skewers and asked where to get them and they pointed us to Bengal Barbecue. We went there after the parade and had a few different versions. I had one with Asparagus and it was excellent. These might not be a big meal for some but we had two each and that was enough for us. We thought the pricing was reasonable for Disney. We got the skewers and then went around to Frontierland to get my daughter some Chicken fingers and were were all happy.

1  Thank Shelley C
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We visited Bengal barbecue last year and it was so great! We bought a few skewers and a pretzel (don't make the mistake I did, buy some tiger tails instead!). The price was so good and the good was awesome! Skewers are so yummy.. A little tip to remember is that there's really quiet secluded seating near the Tiki room exit, it's an Aladdin section with seating and when I went to eat in there it was empty, a really nice break from the rest d the park... Maybe I wasn't meant to be there, haha.

1  Thank Kass A
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had the Chieftain Chicken Skewer - In a Polynesian Sauce for $4 and while good it was only a single skewer.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have been told to absolutely hit this place while at the park, so glad we had the head's up! It was wonderful. The portions are not large, yet filling. The price was decent for the park and I felt it was a healthy choice. The chicken, veggies and bacon wrapped asparagus were awesome! Highly recommend...