“Pleasant surprise!”

Ranked #19 of 882 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Description: Tortilla Jo's is a Mexican restaurant and tequila bar in Downtown Disney Anaheim offering outdoor dining and a large private event space.
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Did not think I could get an authentic or near authentic Mexican food experience in/near Disneyland but Tortilla Jo's was a very nice surprise! We had lunch outside one day which was very nice with excellent service. Love the chips and salsa! Shared an appetizer and combo plate. That was plenty of food for my husband and I.

Patina_Group, General Manager at Tortilla Jo's, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
I am pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed yourselves in our Cantina. We all look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Disneyland Resort!

There are newer reviews for Tortilla Jo's

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed Tortilla Joe's on our last trip to Disney, and this time things tasted just as good! Great chips and salsa. All the kids in the group liked it here.

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Tortilla Jo's. I am pleased to hear that you dined with us on your last two trips to the Disneyland Resort. We all look forward to seeing you and your family on your next visit.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Have eaten here many times (8 plus?) and have not been unhappy. The service is wonderful. The guacamole made at your table side is the BEST GUACAMOLE. Severs are knowledgable. Drinks are fab. The tequila flights are a neat way to broaden your palate. The selection of tequila is astounding. The menu food is better than okay, not the best Mexican food, but palatable.

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your experience at Tortilla Jo's. I would like the opportunity to discuss your visit in more detail. Please contact me directly at fmoreno@patinagroup.com I look forward to speaking to you.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Plenty of veggie options here! Sooooo much food too. I'd advise skipping the chips that they drop at your table, or you won't be able to enjoy your meal. Service was wonderful......we noticed that they even made fresh guacamole at the table (not our table)....maybe it depends on what meals you order?
Who knows how those boys carry all that food to the table.....they must have muscles on muscles??

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Tortilla Jo's. I am pleased to hear that you found our vegetarian options satisfactory. My staff and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Downtown Disney!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Clean restaurant, nice dcor, but pricey and the food was decent but not worth a return trip. Staff was very friendly and helpful, excellent service.