“Loud”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Cross street: Magic Way and Disneyland Drive
Description: Crossroads at House of Blues(R) is a lively restaurant that appeals to all the senses. This is where the spotlight is shared by dishes that are pure Americana. In addition to items such as the Crossroads quesadilla and street tacos, the kitchen turns out contemporary takes on Southern favorites including jambalaya, shrimp and grits, and slow-smoked pulled pork. Lighter fare includes fire-roasted flatbreads and Portobello sliders, but desserts are suitably sinful: bourbon bread pudding, for instance and pecan pie.. It's food that's bold and classic yet contemporary. Open daily for lunch and dinner, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music & art intersect! Sunday Gospel Brunch: every other Sunday at 10am and 1pm. Features a bountiful all-you-can-eat Southern inspired buffet and lively gospel performances. Call the Box Office for seatings and to purchase tickets.
Yuba City, California
“Loud”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Not a fan of loud music, but the rest of the party wanted to eat there. Loud voices, loud music, could barely hear the waitress. She mentioned 3 times that Chef Aron Sanchez had updated their menu and it would be spicy. It might be me, but Blues shouts the South and I was looking for some southern cooking, not spicy. It was very busy and getting a cup of hot water took 15 minutes and only after I asked twice. The rest of the party reported their food was ok, not great. I was also expecting Blues playing. Not so, just heavy, loud metal. Not the right time, not the right place. I won't be back.

Visited February 2013

America's Finest City
“Terrific Food and Kind Bar Staff”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and were looking for dinner in busy (and very expensive) Downtown Disney when we came upon HofB. Rather than wait for 30 minutes (though we did see plenty of empty tables inside), we decided to sit at the bar for a drink and a look at the full dinner menu. We ordered the pork sliders and the house salad. The bartender couldn't have been nicer, even though he was quite busy. The food came promptly and it was excellent! We enjoyed every bite of both items. The atmosphere was bar/restaurant noisy, and a couple of tv's had on ESPN, but, thankfully, the sound was off.

We agreed that HofB is worth a return visit, if and when find ourselves wandering aimlessly around Downtown Disney.

• Visited February 2013
Port Moresby, National Capital, Papua New Guinea
“Dining Out in Downtown Disney.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the barman at the hotel I was staying at.
It was certainly busy on the night I visited as I ended up eating at the bar....there was a 15-20 minute wait on a table.
They have a good menu with lots of items I had no idea what they were.
The staff were very good answering what were probably pretty "dumb" questions given I didn't want to display a total lack of knowledge on the cuisine on offer.
Service was very good even though the place was pumping with very few bar seats available and a full house in the actual restaurant section.
I didn't have long to wait for my entree and the main course followed in quick succession.
Not a real complaint but Idon't know how anyone can eat all the food served up...huge portions!
Loved the food and some of the "beers" I tried that I'd never heard of.
Overall a great dining out experience and would certainly recommend the House of Blues if you're staying in the area.

• Visited January 2013
Orange County, California
“Great Service and Food”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I would highly recommend this restaurant it has great food and the service was great. Our waitress answered our many questions about the menu and we had a lot of them. The atmosphere was great also. We had a later reservation but they accommodated us with an earlier one without any problems. It is a little expensive but the food is worth it in our opinion.

• Visited January 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Great spot for adult lunch”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is my go-to lunch spot when I take my girlfriend to Disneyland, during the day it's my favorite place to grab a cocktail and eat. We always eat at the bar so we get seated quickly and the bartenders are great so the service is too. The bartenders really treat you well so I prefer the bar to getting a table here. The food has been very good, although a bit expensive but it's at Disneyland so it's to be expected.

• Visited September 2012