“Gotta try the tri-tip roast”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #46 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Anaheim Hlls
Description: ANAHEIM HILLS RESTAURANT: DINING, CATERING, TAKE-OUT, ORDER BBQ ONLINE Best of Orange County Restaurants and Caterers! Wood Ranch's Award-Winning Anaheim Hills Restaurant features a menu of high-quality, highly praised, savory signature dishes a broad selection of innovative, healthy salads, appetizers, and homemade desserts. For quick service we recommend using our Tailgate Service: no lines, no waiting!
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I eat here every time I visit this area. The food is excellent! I've tried their various BBQ fare and it is all good, but the tri-tip roast is very, VERY good. They do an excellent job on take-out food as well.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love this place, went there for my 50th BD. Always good food and service, you do pay for it however. Bad part, always busy, make a reservation if you can

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My boyfriend and I each had the half chicken. My sides were the mashed sweet potatoes and baked beans My boyfriend's two sides were the mac and cheese and the regular mashed. Everything was very good. Even the garlic rolls was good. Will go back there again when we are there on vacation. Had unsweented iced tea and our waiter brought us a reful and I didn't have to wait. A real plus!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Walking up the hill from our neighbouring hotel we took a chance on Wood Ranch because it was close. Had the super garlic buns in front of us in minutes, service was excellent and so was the food. The tri tip bagette was like a beef dip with au jus. Took a chance on the smashed sweet potatoes which were amazing. Other guests with us had the burgers which were juicy and very big. Their regular french fries are average as were the sweet potatoe fries but it was all hot, fast and tasty. Bill averaged $15 per person incl soda pop.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The buttered rolls are to die for, and are heavy enough to possibly grant that request.
I'd like to see the BBQ sauce on the side, as it is slathered onto good meat.