“Good food and staff”

JT Schmid's Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
JT Schmid's Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 893 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Douglass
Description: At JT Schmid’s, we take great pride in offering a delicious selection of our Handcrafted microbrews, steaks, pasta, pizza and salads. We’re California casual, but our commitment to quality food and outstanding service is world-class. Stop by and watch your favorite teams play on our HD televisions throughout our dining areas. Contains banquet facilities, in Anaheim we can accommodate up to 250 people, perfect for hosting your next special event with us. We’re also easy to find! In Anaheim, we are conveniently located two miles east of the Anaheim Convention Center and the Disneyland Resort, and walking distance to Angel Staduim and the Honda Center. It’s easy to see why our loyal customers think of us as the perfect choice whether its gametime, showtime or anytime. Jason Schmid
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We dined here a few times. Food was good and fresh. Nice outdoor eating area. Reasonably priced. Food came quick, and staff was very good.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I decided to try this place since it is local brewery. I sat at the bar outside and found the bartender to be friendly and helpful with food recommendations. I tried the beer flight so I could sample small portions of different beers they brewed. My favorite was the IPA. I ordered the blackened mahi fish tacos and they were good. You get plenty of food for the price. The beers are ok, but after living in Denver, I have become picky of what I expect from a brewery. The food makes the place worth trying.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Without reservations got a table even though it looked like a full house. Very casual and sports minded restaurant but even great for those not into sports........food and service was great!

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We came as a family of 5, plus the dog. We sat out the way on the patio. Food was nice, service was good. Would recommend

Reviewed July 17, 2014

While this place has a nice overall appearance and the food was very good. We were stuck with a wooden, emotionless waiter that had zero personality. I had a design your own cheeseburger. My wife had the salmon I believe. Best burger I've had in a long time and my wife was very pleased with her meal. Being a waiter has certain responsibilities. One of them is to act like you give a crap... even if you don't. The Hostess was a little snootie as well when I didn’t want to sit in the table closest to the kitchen in an absolutely empty restaurant with 50 tables. I won’t be back. And that’s too bad because…… AWESOME BURGER!