“This place is ridiculous.”

JT Schmid's Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
JT Schmid's Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 878 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Douglass
Description: At JT Schmid’s, we take great pride in offering a delicious selection of our Handcrafted microbrews, steaks, pasta, pizza and salads. We’re California casual, but our commitment to quality food and outstanding service is world-class. Stop by and watch your favorite teams play on our HD televisions throughout our dining areas. Contains banquet facilities, in Anaheim we can accommodate up to 250 people, perfect for hosting your next special event with us. We’re also easy to find! In Anaheim, we are conveniently located two miles east of the Anaheim Convention Center and the Disneyland Resort, and walking distance to Angel Staduim and the Honda Center. It’s easy to see why our loyal customers think of us as the perfect choice whether its gametime, showtime or anytime. Jason Schmid
Melbourne, FL
“This place is ridiculous.”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Probably the most overpriced bar I've ever been to. And that's saying something. In addition to drinks that were outrageous, we ordered food to takeout. There seemed to be confusion among the waitstaff as to how to do that. When I finally got my order taken by a person at the front desk, they vanished while I was signing the bill without even telling me how long it would be or where I should pick it up. Location is the only reason a dump like this stays in business.

Visited December 2012

• Finnish first
Sparks, Nevada
“Okay food and great service, but pricey”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We ate here on Thanksgiving evening. We weren't really out to have a fancy dinner, but it was one of the few places we could find that was open and we were tired, hungry, and sick of looking, so we went in.

My husband's burger was "average" and my pasta and chicken was good, but nothing special. The restaurant had a very nice ambiance and our server was great, but it just seemed overpriced.

1 Thank BonnieandPolo
Chilliwack, Canada
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stopped by while staying next door at the Ayres. Burgers and beers were awesome. My daughter gave the pizza the thumbs up

Airdrie, Canada
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Ate there 3 times and all was well.
Good food....just a lot of it.
We could have almost shared a plate :)

• Visited November 2012
California
“Pleasant late afteroon lunch”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Since it was late in the afternoon, the restaurant wasn't crowded and we were quickly seated in a booth. Our waitress was friendly and very patience when I couldn't decide on what to order. We ordered an ale and iced tea, while I tried to make a decision. She promptly brought our drinks to the table and by then we were kind of ready to order - I can never make up my mind. After ordering, there the wait for our food to arrive was short. We shared the iceberg wedge salad with blue cheese dressing, steak & veges with sweet potato fries and the bbq chicken sandwich with more sweet potato fries. Everything was perfect. The steak was cooked to a perfect medium. The veges were lightly seasoned and still firm - very yummy. In fact I had wished we ordered a side of veges instead of more sweet potato fries. The bbq chicken sandwich was huge and I could of sweared they give us twice many fries then there was with the steak. The bbq sauce was sweet but not too sweet - quite yummy. Even after we knew we were quite full, we continued to eat the yummy sweet potato fries. During the meal we ordered another ale and the glass of iced tea was refilled with having to ask. All in all it was a very pleasant meal.

1 Thank EastBayGoodness