“STILL GREAT AFTER 50+ YEARS”

Original Pancake House
Ranked #8 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Having been introduced to "Pigs In a Blanket" as a child in the 60s here after church on Sundays, it was very awesome to eat there again on a visit back home and find that the service and quality was still just as wonderful! Our party had the "pigs", Belgian waffle, apple crepes, and cottage cheese pancakes. All were wonderful! Coffee kept coming and although it was very busy, the waitresses never lost their smiles. It is always pretty busy so you may have to wait for a table. Kudos to this establishment for staying true to service and quality!

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

A great place for breakfast. A bit of a greasy spoon but the servers are friendly and good is aplenty. I had the Irish Omelette (corned beef hash) with three buttermilk pancakes. Yum!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

On a Wednesday Morning 7:30am. we were able to be seated immediately. My wife ordered the dutch style pancakes and it was a very flat, crepe like pancake. We both agreed that was good. I ordered the western omelette and to my surpise that came with pancakes on the side.. Way too much food. both were very good.

To our pleasant surprise this place was much cheaper than going to the Ihop and certainly much better. The décor of the place sets your back to the late 70's,early 80's but it's clean and homey.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a great time, and went back 4 times! The food was wonderful and the staff did a great job. *** Get there early, it is backed up by 8:00am. We waited twice, and it was still worth it. I cant wait to get back and make this our daily stop for Disney breakfasts.

1  Thank Andy B
Reviewed September 5, 2013

There was a bit of a wait for this restaurant but it was so worth it! While waiting dishes and dishes topped high with different delicious looking pancakes came flying out of the kitchen and we wanted to try them all! My boyfriend and I were amazed by the selection on the menu. Despite my craving for pancakes I got an egg dish with hash (which came with a side of pancakes... YUM!) The eggs were fantastic. We were both very satisfied with our experience with the OPH and the next time we are in CA we will return!

1  Thank Brittney D