“Perfect, and Awesome Gluten free options.”

Original Pancake House
Ranked #37 of 860 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Herriman, Utah, United States
“Perfect, and Awesome Gluten free options.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a great time, and went back 4 times! The food was wonderful and the staff did a great job. *** Get there early, it is backed up by 8:00am. We waited twice, and it was still worth it. I cant wait to get back and make this our daily stop for Disney breakfasts.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Andy B

• Turkish first
New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
“OPH”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

There was a bit of a wait for this restaurant but it was so worth it! While waiting dishes and dishes topped high with different delicious looking pancakes came flying out of the kitchen and we wanted to try them all! My boyfriend and I were amazed by the selection on the menu. Despite my craving for pancakes I got an egg dish with hash (which came with a side of pancakes... YUM!) The eggs were fantastic. We were both very satisfied with our experience with the OPH and the next time we are in CA we will return!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Brittney D
Houston, Texas
“Pancakes Done Right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Loved the selection!

Went twice in our four day trip to Anaheim, should tell you how muh we liked it.

Good value on kids meals, they loved Te Silver Dollar pancakes.

Bacon slices were huge! Crispy, meaty, yummy.

Chocolate chip pancakes were nice, not too sweet.

The Crepes were fantastic, and surpringly filling.

Loved the apple pie creation (forgot the name). Says it can take up to 30 minutes to make. They already had some cooking so didn't take that long...but would have been worth the wait. Dough, apples, cinnamon, yummy!

Service is odd because we were helped by so many.

The bathrooms are old and awful. Go before or after you come here.

To-go boxes are two paper plates and a rubber band- odd and not effective.

Not too far from Disneyland, I would drive 10 minutes as opposed to IHOP or Denny's.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank likey2travel
West Sussex UK
“Breakfast worthy of a 5 rating.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast en route from Anaheim to San Diego. We had not viewed trip advisor and had never heard of the place.We were hoping for a good breakfast and boy did we get it.

The inside is old and had probably never had a refit, the chairs were odd and the tables small but I just think that goes to improve the ambiance.

The staff were lovely and the coffee and freshly squeezed juices were excellent.

I chose the Bacon Pancakes. Pancakes with maple bacon mixed in with them,whipped butter and syrup. My wife and two children had a variety of pancakes and breakfasts. We all tried each others.My wife had the Georgia Pecan Pancakes, My son had a Ham and Cheese omlette and my daughter the silver dollar pancakes.

All the food was served at the same time,very hot and hot plates and the quality was just superb.

I am so glad we stopped here by chance. It is a must visit for breakfast.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank lordhillyer
Denver, Colorado
“Always love the Dutch baby”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Just returned from a CA trip with kids. Of course staying in Anaheim for three days of Disney became nauseating... The previous trip to Disney 4 years ago had us eating breakfast across from our hotel at Coco's and we vowed to never repeat that experience again. With our handy dandy tripadvisor in hand we were thrilled to see the Original Pancake house so high on the rating!
I eat at our Denver location of Original Pancake House often as the kids love the Dutch Baby. The Anaheim location was fantastic. We went back twice for breakfast... Worth the extra drive out of the way... It is not in the vicinity of Disney. I ordered the fresh peaches and cream for $5.00 and thought I had died and gone to heaven! A huge bowl of fresh cut, juicy peaches that the whole family could share. The Dutch baby was just as good as we get at home. We always order one and split it... It is huge! My husbands eggs were great and my daughters bacon and cheddar omelette was huge and enough to share. There is always a line and they told us both times 45 to an hour wait - but we did not wait that long and worth every minute for a good breakfast.

• Visited July 2013