“Try the bacon waffles, or potato pancakes!”

Original Pancake House
Ranked #36 of 866 Restaurants in Anaheim
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Anaheim, California
“Try the bacon waffles, or potato pancakes!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

This place is a great place to go if you're not in a hurry. I prefer Anaheim's because although it is small it has character. The Yorba LInda OPH feels like it was installed in a former Burger King or something and you feel very cramped. Great food, friendly staff. I can't tolerate Denny's and that grade of fare, so finding a place that does a good breakfast is essential!

Visited February 2012

• Turkish first
NJ
“Terrific Breakfast in Anaheim”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We loved this place! Its about a 10min drive from Disney...well worth it. One of us had the coconut waffles..was incredible...I had the continental crepes...out of bounds. Delicious! the mushroom omlet was good as were the chocolate chip pancakes!! Will definitely ecommend this place to anyone and hope to come back next time were in CA.

• Visited May 2012
Blue Springs, Missouri
“Ever since Ruby's let me down.......”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

If you have read ANY of my reviews, you would know that once I lock into a spot Ii like, I stick with it. I was a loyal customer of Ruby's Diner in Whittier, Ca until they took shrimp off the menu. Now I feel like a journeyman trying to locate "The" breakfast spot. JACKPOT!

The OPH was a by chance find as I had input the address of another breakfast place in the GPS. As I was going down the street I saw the sign and said what the heck.

I was not letdown. I ordered the Eggs Benedict w/hash browns ( of course ) as well as fruit. The meal was excellent and the service was top notch. If your in the area and want a home like atmosphere ( it looks like a house! ) try them. You should not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2012
Huntington Beach, California
“omg!”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

small... but incredible!!! awesome food well worth the waits and large portions for a great price.. love this place, definitly the go to breakfast spot.

Visited April 2012
“Pancakes of all types, and gourmet ingredients”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Real butter, authentic maple syrup. You will be staggering when you leave this place.