“An off day perhaps?”

Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 884 Restaurants in Anaheim
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We were very disappointed with both the service and the standard of one of the meals. The children's meals were fine - they had spaghetti which is impossible to ruin. I had the steak and one of the pieces was so tough I could barely cut it let alone chew it. After the meal we had to stand around for ages as one of the staff members refused to sort the bill out and we had to wait approx 20 minutes until our server came back from wherever they had disappeared to.

I guess we were expecting a little more service and better food given the competition around the area. Will not be back anytime soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We walked past this location twice daily on our way to and from the park. We finally decided to get ribs one night and made the stop on the way into Downtown Disney. The location is prime so could charge more than it does, so that is nice. The wait staff were attentive and the meal was reasonably priced. Would I go back again, likely I would but I would be tempted to explore other options in the area such as the Gardenwalk restaurants or others within the area.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was kind of unsure if I wanted to eat here given the mixed reviews and that I was on a diet. I previewed their menu with the nutritional info and just for some of the sauces alone...it was almost half of my calorie allotment.

However, after spending most of the day at the park and the restaurant being right next to the hotel, we decided to give it a chance and I am glad we did.

I thought the restaurant itself was clean, my 5 year old even commented on how beautiful the bathroom was.

My dad order the two filets with a half rack of ribs and said it was extremely good.

DH also had the ribs. The only issue was that he found a small hair baked into them. When we brought it to the waiters attention he was extremely apologetic and replaced them right away.

I had the chicken ceasar salads which was HUGE. I think it could have honestly fed a family. The salad was good and you could see the romaine lettuce was crisp and fresh ' the chicken was tender and juicy.

The kids had the spaghetti which they enjoyed.

The server was fantastic.

We plan on returning the next time we are back.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Came here after the first all-day attack on Disneyland Park. The grandkids were pooped, the parents frazzled, and appetites warped by energy bars and snacks. So the tasty dishes, broad menu, and caring server (who immediately brought coloring books and crayons to the younger diners) were very much appreciated. The place did look a bit 'tired' and clunky, this is not a Fine Dining experience, but it did the trick for typical more-than-I'd-pay-at-home prices.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Our home state no longer has Tony Roma's so my husband was delighted to find this close to our hotel. What a disappointment! For a restaurant called "A Place for Ribs," it served the tiniest ribs we had ever seen. Our server was pushy, condescending, and inflexible, so much that we ended up with an extra order we didn't want and had to pay for. The soup, salad, and burger had no flavor. Out of everything our family ordered, only the fries were good. Don't get tricked into thinking you will get better food or prices here than inside the parks; there are much better options there.