“AMAZING”

Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 866 Restaurants in Anaheim
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
NSW
“AMAZING”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is my 3rd trip to Anaheim and each time I make a point of getting to Tony Romas. The food is awesome, the ribs just melt in your mouth and the side dishes are also delicious. I highly recommend it and have done to all of my clients ( I am a travel consultant) and they all come back raving about it as well. The service is also great.

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Kelowna BC
“Great food”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Located across from the main gates at Disneyland we had a awesome meal. It was not too expensive but just a little noisy.My wife had the Aisan salad and she still raves about it.
Service could be better.

• Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
“First timers”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This was my first time at Tony Roma's so I had to have the ribs which didn't disappoint. My dish was delicious and had me licking my fingers at the end. Wife's meal was okay as was the kid's meals. Very conveniently located directly across the road from Disneyland, so you can eat and return to Disneyland if you have more to do and find the restaurants at Disneyland difficult to find what you want as we did.

• Visited February 2014
Heber City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't do it.”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Our service was terrible, the food was terrible. How do you screw up kids spaghetti? We had a group with us and no one had a good meal.

Visited March 2014
Transcona, Manitoba, Canada
“It is rare to have such horrible service!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My parents, husband & I went here after a long day at Disneyland about 8:30pm Feb 11th. We were tired but we are always friendly. We got sat immediately upon entering and waited almost 15 minutes to be "greeted" by our waitress. I am usually very tolerant of mistakes as long as the server is friendly but I can't stand a server that treats her customers like they are a nuisance in her day.
There wasn't that many people in the restaurant and there was someone else running out meals so I'm not sure why she was running around like that other than maybe she wasn't very efficient. She came to our table twice to put things on the table before even asking if we wanted drinks or were ready to order. Even if you tried to talk to her while she came near the table she would make an excuse to rush away and not interact at all.
I tip decent for average service and this is the 2nd time in my life that I left no tip at all. We felt like we should have left a note apologizing for intruding on her time.

Visited February 2014
TR_TonyRomas, Public Relations Manager at Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Hi Denise,

First and foremost we apologize for your recent experience. Not only should we provide you with great food, but we should also provide great service. We would like to thank you for your comments and suggestions as we take them seriously. Please write to us at socialmedia@romacorp.com. We'd like to hear more about your experience as well as receive your contact information so we may change your mind about our restaurant. We hope to hear from you soon.

Team TR