Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks
Ranked #63 of 861 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Santa Rosa CA
“Fine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

For the price I'd have to say our food was just fine. It is super conveniently located from the Disneyland parks though.

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Lower Mainland, BC
“The food was average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The restaurant was crowded and the food was average quality but we were exhausted after a full day at Disneyland so it did the trick

Visited October 2012
Placentia, California
“Ribs, Ribs, Ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place has the best barbequed ribs in town. Your dinner comes with many side dishes and their prices are comparable to other restaurants but their food is much better. Good place to take the whole family without going broke. Love this place!!

Visited December 2011
“Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My parents, wife and I had gone here for lunch and I had ordered the rib eye medium rare. They had taken some time to get my meal to me, and when it came out, it was well done. I let the waitress know and she brought it back. The waitress tried to claim that I had ordered it well done, when everyone with me knows that I order my steaks medium rare (with the expectation that it will come out medium to medium/medium rare.

I guess the manager had seen her and heard about it, so she took my meal and drink off the check as well as apologized sincerely about the situation. Definitely made me happy and saved the future return as a definite instead of losing my business. I will and have gone back.

As for the rest of the meals I, or anyone with me, have ever ordered, it has always been a great experience and great food.

• Visited June 2012
southern california
“Yummy Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

After a long day at Disneyland we loved how close it was to the park. Was so nice to have a good meal after eating overpriced food in the park. Service & food were good.

Visited November 2012