“Great snack stop to calm a troubled wife”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mint Julep Bar

Mint Julep Bar
Ranked #46 of 860 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Centerville, Utah, United States
“Great snack stop to calm a troubled wife”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

We were going though the park when my wife TOLD me it was time for a break. We went over to the Mint Julep Bar and knocked out two firsts. We had out first Mint Julep which was very good. My wife liked it a little more then I did, but I to thought that it was a great change for a hot day. The Beignets are out of this world. I wish I had some right now!!! I also liked the live music which really helped liven up the place. And afterwards my wife was ready to go again.

• Visited May 2014

South Lake Tahoe, Ca
“Great snack Stop!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

The Mickey Beignets and the Mint Juleps are heavenly. A great snack. The mint julep is very good, but better after I stirred it up a bit-it first tasted like Listerine. The beignets come in a 6 pack or a 12 pack. They are like fluffy donuts with lots of powdered sugar.

• Visited May 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“first ever mint julep”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

We tried our first ever mint Jules here and realised what all the fuss was about. Cannot wait to try an alcoholic version soon.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dawn O
Aloha, Oregon
“Anybody up for some liquid toothpaste?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

Of course, that's not all that is served here, and your taste will vary.

Of course, the taste of the mint julep will also vary from time to time, so it never hurts to try it.

The first time I took my ex-wife here, she nearly puked when she took a sip. They happily replaced it for her with a regular soda, which was just great!

The large Mickey Mouse Beneighs served here are a winner, although the price is high for the amount you get, and since they make them to order, they might forget you ordered them at all. A quick reminder will get it going though, in they did forget.

Speaking of value, which I just rated, I was surprised that the price for the drinks hasn't gone up a whole heck of a lot in the last fifteen years, it seemed. The cup size has diminished slightly, which is expected, but the price hasn't raised comparatively with the shrinking portion.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Adam A
Bothell, Washington
“Disney Beignets!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Nice and fluffy powder sugar coated sweetness! And top them off with a mint julep and you have the perfect in between meal snack and drink, especially on a hot day!