“Everything we could have wished for....”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Dee G
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Everything we could have wished for....”
Reviewed June 7, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The owner was great with communication before, during and after our stay.
The residential estate looked a little 'tired' from the outside but the inside was amazing, exactly like the pictures.
The condo had absolutely everything we needed for our week stay and was beautifully decorated and maintained.
Although I hired a car we only used it for shopping trips as DTD was a 10/15 minute walk away.
We would highly recommend this condo and if we ever returned to Anaheim would certainly stay again.

Akeisbaer...
Anchorage, Alaska
“Very clean, comfortable beds, well stocked, so close to Disney”
Reviewed February 27, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Highly recommend this condo. It is the perfect walking distance to Disney. Very clean and stocked with ammendities that you usually don't get in a vacation rental like dish soap, laundry soap, shampoo and conditioner. All the little extras were very appreciated. All the beds were comfortable and the whole condo was nicely decorated. Would definitely book again.

Your age range 35-49
Camille H
“Perfect vacation rental”
Reviewed September 12, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Our family loved staying here. Even with 5 adults and 1 teen, there was plenty of room! Very clean. Well stocked and within walking distance of Disney trams. Would definitely recommend to other travelers!

Cpiper79
“Walking distance to DisneyLand!”
Reviewed September 4, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The condo was as described and pictured. It is walking distance (20 minutes with a 6 & 8 year old) to DisneyLand. The Disney trams are closer (10 minutes). The house was stocked with everything that you need. The owner provided detailed instructions and maps. We enjoyed our stay.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Nicky107
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Lovely house in a great location.”
Reviewed August 2, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed here for 8 days at the end of July. Very clean has everything you could possibly need for your stay. We had 3 teenagers with us so used the sofa bed in the lounge too which my son said was very comfortable. 2 bathrooms was also a great bonus! It took us 7 minutes to walk to Down town Disney. Unfortunately we never had time to use the pools on site but they looked lovely very clean. Having use of the garage was great too as we kept our car in it the whole time. We bought the 5 day single park tickets as they were the same price as the 3 day hopper which worked well for our family. Worth noting the park is busiest on Sunday's as annual pass holders go then they aren't allowed on Saturdays and Disneys California Adventure was noticeably quieter on a Saturday.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Tyjwania...
Portland, Oregon
“Very pleased with location & Cleanliness!”
Reviewed February 1, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I was skeptical booking vacation home over the internet. After speaking with Gina, my husband and I felt we were making best decision for our family. My mother who is over 60 was also impressed with rental. The children were over joyed to see the welcome basket filled with goodies. Decoration were perfect for our Disneyland vacation. Rooms were large. We could not believe how close we were to Disneyland Parks.

Great Vacation!!! .

Traveling group: Extended Family
Lacey M
Santa Clara, Utah
“Great stay for the whole family!”
Reviewed September 24, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My husband, mother, sister, and I stayed at this condo last week for my mom and sister's first trip to Disneyland. We are all in our 30s and my mom is 64. My husband and I drove from Utah while my mom and sister flew in from Indiana. We asked for an early check in so we could unload our car before picking up the family. Gina was fantastic and let us check in early, which we really appreciated!!! The condo is VERY clean, ADORABLY decorated, and filled with all we could have needed. There was body wash, conditioner, shampoo, dish washing soap, hand soap, laundry detergent, bath towels, pool towels, band aids, sunscreen, feminine hygiene products, coolers, umbrellas, etc. For families there was a toddler bed, crib, stroller, steps for kids to get to the sink, and even a baby bather. The list goes on and on - they really thought of everything! The owner was easy to work with throughout the whole process, and not one of us had a negative comment about the interior of the condo or process of booking, checking in, and checking out. My deposit was returned to me the very next day as well!
My mom and sister shared the queen bed in the master because I figured it would be more comfortable than a 64 year old on a bunk bed. :) My husband slept on the bottom bunk, and I slept on a mattress on the floor that the owners had supplied under the bunk bed. Seriously, even the mattress on the floor was comfortable so I didn't need to climb to the top bunk or use the pull out couch downstairs. Everyone had good nights' rests and were ready for Disney. It was about 10 minute to walk to the Disneyland tram. Sometimes the tram was backed up for 10 or 15 minutes but mostly we got on the next tram after we arrived at the tram stop. After a long day at Disney the walk back was a small chore, but it was not really that much further than parking in the garage and was even manageable for my mom. We would definitely recommend this condo for a Disneyland stay if you want to be close and don't want to deal with the hassle and charge of parking in the Disney lots/garage. The condo garage for our car, the parking space, and condo location were all easy to find thanks to the great maps from the owners!! It was fantastic having a full kitchen as well to cook dinners and have lunches while resting from Disney fun. It saved us a ton of money eating in as well as not having to pay $17 a day to park (we were at Disney 6 days in a row!). With 4 adults we would have had to get 2 hotel rooms for 7 nights, which was way too expensive. This condo saved us a lot and allowed us all to be in the same place, which was important since I only see my family a few times a year.
Thanks for a great experience!!! It's somewhere we will definitely stay again if we do another trip like this.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, ease of booking and payments, decorations, and having enough space for 4 adults to relax and enjoy
Liked least: Not having a pantry or cabinet for food. Sounds silly, but since we ate in a lot we bought a lot of food and didn't have storage space for it.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing