“a gem”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Phxred
Phoenix, AZ
“a gem”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

s a timeshare owner, I am very picky. I had initially booked a family suite in a hotel across the street from the Disney main gate. When I found this condo I was initially leery; a two bedroom two bathroom full kitchen fully equipped within walking distance of the tram for exactly the same price?
I need not have worried. We are all more than pleased. Fully stocked right down to shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, softener sheets, air freshener, baby wash, WiFi, cable TV.computers, coffee, strollers, toys for the little ones. They love love love exploring the toy boxes. And the welcome goodies were a treat. Comfy beds and plenty of towels. We leave tomorrow and wish we could stay! Thank you Gina! We will definitely be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: close to park and themed to excite
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Washington DC

Auckland, New Zealand
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Our holiday home was amazing and met all our needs. Gina makes sure you have everything you need, we have rented plenty of holiday homes in the past but none have been as well equipped as Gina's.
The house was spotless. Beds and sofa's comfortable. Lots of tv channels for the kids and adults. We also used the computer to plan days out etc. so really did not need to bring my I pad.
The location was a 10 minute walk to Disney. We did not have a car and the supermarket was a 20 minute walk away along with other shops, bank and fast food outlets so we had no need to use taxis. When we went to the shopping malls we just picked up a bus from the Disney transport center.
We thought Gina was amazing from the moment we booked. She answered all our emails and questions very quickly and nothing was too much trouble.
Everyone in our party was catered for , from the baby, teenager and adults.
We would not stay anywhere else in California.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and space
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$159
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing