“Yummy.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #10 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Anaheim
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Great coffee, Nice and helpful staff. Good food. Easy to find location. Close to other restaurants, withing walking distance.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

This Starbucks appears like most of the others on the outside, but they have an unusually friendly and attentive staff on the inside. Case in point, I arrived early, ordered everyones drinks and then handed them out as everyone arrived. One of the drink orders I got wrong, so I took it back and asked if they could just make the hot drink into an iced drink. They wouldn't, but what they did do, was make me a new drink and told me to keep the other, all at no additional charge. And it wasn't their fault. Way to keep a customer happy!!

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed February 25, 2017

Really everything which you would expect from a Star bucks .. good service and good coffee .. meets the expectation

Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

A nice location in a little strip mall. The parking was fine. The service was good. And there certainly was some nice service. The coffee was

Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

We had a couple hours drive ahead of us. We stopped by for a quick coffee. Four of us stopped. Very quick service and a friendly staff