“Vacation rental”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room area with sof sleeper Dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Exterior View
Living Room area with sof sleeper
Dining area
Pool area
Rooftop
Lobby area
Disney
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Keith B
“Spring Break 2017”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

It was ok. Beds are extremely firm. The price of parking seems kinda steep. It is probably one of the better places you could stay. Staff was extremely helpful.

budlightg...
San Antonio, Texas
“Vacation rental”
Reviewed June 21, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

We had a great time in California. Going through Tripadvisor to book the room for Peacock Suites was great. It would have been excellent, except housekeeping forgot our towels.
Our contact through Tripadvisor was very attentive to our questions. Two thumbs to Eric.
Highly recommended to our friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That the hotel was so close to the parks and angels stadium.
Liked least: that the pool and roof hours were not opened later than 10 p.m.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 16, 2016
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. I am happy to hear that you had a great time during your stay, except for the towels. For any future stays, you can always contact housekeeping to exchange or bring extra towels. We look forward to hopefully staying with us again. Thank you for being wonderful guests during your stay.
Amanda S
“Fantastic place for a relaxing vacation with a variety of activities.”
Reviewed December 29, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

It was easy to book the trip. The pictures of the property were accurate and not misleading. Eric was quick to respond to any questions I had, usually within 24 hours. The hotel was clean and came with kitchen utensils, soap, microwave, and fridge. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely rent from Eric again! Great experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jan 9, 2015
Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm very happy to hear you had a great experience during your stay. I try to respond to guest inquiries as soon as possible.

Thank you for being an excellent guests and look forward to your next visit.
JennyD031...
Hobart, Australia
“Good quality, good value apartment”
Reviewed October 7, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

This property was in a great position, right in front of a shuttle bus to Disneyland. The staff were efficient with one staff member placing helium balloons in or room for a special occasion. The rooms were spacious and excellent quality.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Jul 8, 2015
Thank you again for reserving through me. I am very happy to hear the staff was great to have balloons ready for the special occasion, as they work very hard on trying to make every guest stay special. I'm glad you found the shuttle bus to Disney helpful during your stay as well.
debbie s
“Nice Place, Pleasant Staff :-)”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This is a nice property, we'd stay here again.

The staff was great! The valet staff was awesome! They were remodeling/updating at the time, but that was okay. The pool is fun, nice to not be in the direct sunlight. The room was a little crowded for the five of us, but it was very nice. I appreciated the table, mini-fridge and sink, plus having free wi-fi was a plus. The beds were sure comfortable. There were a lot of drawers and a nice wardrobe to use. The big TV's were a hit with our three kids, when we were not out and about. We used the washer/dryer facilities, too.

The picture shown on the website of Disney we never saw from the sun deck. I don't know where they took that photo on the premises. It was hard to see the Disney fireworks from the sun deck actually. But that is a small thing.

We happened to be in a room where we could hear a lot of traffic noise, and they moved us without question to a quieter area. We sure appreciated that - I am a light sleeper.

The only complaint I had was not with the property itself, but with Flipkey, the booking site. I had a couple of concerns (unrelated to Peacock Suites itself), and sent two emails and I NEVER heard back from them. However, I had nice communication with the property booking manager/co-owner, Mr. Byrd.

Overall, I would recommend this property to your family.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Other
Jul 8, 2015
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you very much for reserving through me. The staff does great work to make guests stay a positive experience. The remodeling is now over and a new rooftop deck has been added, plus rooms are being updated.

We look forward to having you again.
Siquijo
Stockton
“Nice and convenient”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

It is a nice clean place and close to disneyland. About 15 minutes walk or shuttle buses are available. 10 dollars vallet parking daily was good. The only thing that disappoint me is they don't have breakfast anymore and when I book my vacation it did say on my confirmation that continental breakfast was included.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
djsulrich
Tracy, California
“Nicer than average disney area hotel”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Parking was insane - valet only and very busy. Layout of hotel is odd. Took wrong elevator and it only goes to the garage. Small pool under part of 2nd floor. I would never own a timeshare at this location as it seemed most everyone else did. Only a microwave and tiny fridge so no chance of cooking your own meals unless you bbq on the shared outdoor grill. Maids came in our room 2xs while we were trying to pack and check out. Was about a mile walk to front DL gate. Would only recommend if you just want a little nicer room, mostly quiet and ability to have breakfast in your room.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing