“Favorite for a quick breakfast or lunch”

Cafe & Smoothie Express
Ranked #545 of 900 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I became a regular at the Café and Smoothie Express while attending a conference for a week in Anaheim. Every morning we would walk here and get a croissant sandwich. My favorite was the veggie croissant. They also have ham and egg, tuna, turkey, etc. I got a different flavor smoothie each day and my favorite was mango or strawberry and kiwi. I tried a protein smoothie, but did not like it as much. This meal was enough to fill us up for the whole day, and we were able to skip lunch. We went here on our walk to Disney one morning and it was certainly a good decision, as we didn't need to eat until dinner, saving money in the Park. The guys working here were always friendly and helpful. The café itself is nothing fancy for sure and there are not many tables to sit and eat and it can tend to be crowded. Sometimes we would take our drink and sandwich back to our hotel.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This little hole-in-the-wall Cafe was amazing! not what i was expecting at all. if you like ham their ham egg and cheese croissant was fantastic. This place makes for a great stop for breakfast before Disneyland not to mention the generous portions.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was a great find. They make great mango smoothies and their lunch sandwiches are huge. I ate one sandwich and I was full for the rest of the day. Thank goodness for that because everything in Disneyland is so expensive. Downfall was the place didn't have a washroom so when my 4-year-old needed to go, we had to negotiate before we could use their bathroom which was strange to me because in Canada it is the law for restaurant establishments to have washroom facilities.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

They have Superb Hot Chocolate...they are hard working...and organized with time...very quick...when line seems long! The only complaint is about their hours...they Close too early!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Everytime we visit the area, we always make this as a stop to get our icy-drink fix. Tired of the typical Starbucks drinks and the usual soda / juice variety offered at the 7-Eleven / mini-mart places, this cafe was a blessing to see in the area. It may be a small little place (thus "cafe"), but the courteous asian man behind the counter sure knows how to mix up those drinks! A great stop on the way / after hitting Disneyland!

Review is on the Smoothie and Blended Coffee:
-Smoothie: Mango Pineapple tasted really good, just sweet enough and had good mango flavor. Was made well (none of that watery or watered-down taste you can get in some places, if you know what I mean...). Texture is just thick enough to hold its own (as a smoothie should) while still having a bit of slushy/icy taste which helps quenches that thirst!

-Blended Coffee: Tried the Iced Mocha and Mocha Caramel Blast and both were really good! Slushy enough and you definitely do taste that coffee in there (which sometimes can get lost in these drinks). Tried a few times and consistency was always there.

It may be a little place, part of a small strip mall, but they sure crank out some great drinks which are appropriately priced!