“Great for adults not for kids”
Review of Umami Burger

Umami Burger
Reserve with OpenTable
Umami Burger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 885 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Best burger ever!!! I had the truffle burger, my cousin had the California burger and my husband had the burger with cheese and chills....forget the name...everything was great...truffle fries are amazing but the onion rings are even better!!! Kids burger is good but avoid the grilled cheese...it comes with "white" cheese...aviod the chicken tenders...the breading is foreign to the child! the hot dog is the best bet for the picky eater...minus the "bread" aka bun.....

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I had a burger called the "Manly Burger" and it was one of the best hamburgers I have ever had. There are multiple locations around Southern California, if you haven't tried Umami Burgers, I would highly recommend that you give them a try. The only down side is that they might be a little expensive for some people. There burgers range in price from $10 to $15 and that does not even included the fries.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had totally hyped this place up in my mind, obsessively looking at the website and planning what I was going to try in advance. I was kind of setting myself up for disappointment. So it wasn't the best burger joint ever (that is still Shake Shack in NYC), but it was certainly not bad. Great attention to detail in every dish, from the housemade umami ketchup to the fantastic brussels sprouts (shockingly, my husband's favourite dish.) We did eat there twice in 3 days, so it's not like we hated it.

The restaurant is spacious and clean and laidback, with a nice design. I would like to try it again, even though I didn't totally love the actual burgers.

I mention the Mexican Sprite because I have only ever seen Mexican Coke in America, so I thought that was kind of an awesome detail. It was delicious.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The decor is really great, with rusty license plate art and lighting on the walls. We sat outside and enjoyed a beautiful California evening. They have some great combos, with burger, sweet potato fries, and beverage. I loved the Port and Stilton Burger while my date devoured Welsh Rabbit Burger. We left just as a big party with rowdy kids arrived, so I think we dodged a bullet. Still, it was a lovely experience and I would go back!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place is not CHEAP it is however very bistro chic in the old Packard building, with very attractive and knowledgeable servers, oh yeah and did I say the BEST dang burgers EVER!???? I love the truffle burger made with truffle sauce and truffle cheese! Hubby loves the manly burger and the friends i've taken there love the port/stilton. Try the onion rings they are fabulous - and get all the sauces to dip them in! They make all their own sauces from scratch including the ketsup!!!!! Yum Yum Umami - kooodos!!!!!!!!