“WOW! Super.Awesome.Delish”

The Pizza Press
Ranked #3 of 900 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: At The Pizza Press you get to "Publish Your Own" custom newsworthy pizzas - from your crust, sauce, cheeses, meats, veggies & finishers - combinations are unlimited! You can also choose from our selection of gourmet signature pizzas - named after famous newspapers such as "The Tribune," "The Sun," "The Chronicle" and more. The Pizza Press also proudly carries a finely curated craft beer selection sourced both locally and nationally; we carry classic craft favorites as well as limited-edition exclusive brews on tap and in bottles. Visit The Pizza Press today for handcrafted pizzas, cold craft beers and our friendly service!
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Okay...I've had many pizza's from coast to coast...but this pizza here is out of this world. Love the prep process...very unique and fun...staff and atmosphere was absolutely perfect.

I found my favorite restaurant in the Disney Resort.

When I am visiting Disneyland I will be visiting Pizza Press!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This pizza is FANTASTIC! Gourmet quality and really really good prices! Plus, it was a part of our hotel and they would walk our pizza up to our room if we wanted them to. Very friendly staff as well.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stopped here on our vacation and enjoyed good sized $10 pizzas with anthing you want on them. Watched the pizzas being made and cooked.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was taking care of my injured friend who was stuck in the hotel next door and didn't expect much from a local pizza place. Boy, was I wrong! The people who work here are fanatics about fresh ingredients and excellent pizza. Not much seating, but it's hard to get that with a place squeezed between two hotels and located across the street from California Adventure. Don't plan to park there (the hotel has valet but it might just be for the hotel). Either walk and wait for a place to sit, or call ahead and briefly park in front to pick up your pizza. We were there in January and there were places to sit inside, but I'm sure that wouldn't happen during the busy season. This feels like a locally owned place - I think I met the owner. Watch out, word will get out to the locals and this place will be even busier. They will have earned it!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The place is small, the first two times we went there we found place to sit, the third time we tried, it was so full we didn’t even bother entering, as there was people waiting for places. But the pizza is really amazing, and for $10 you can create the one you like with a lot of toppings from where to chose, they make it there before your eyes so you can tell them exactly how much of each topping you like. The people that work there they were always very friendly and helpful. The beer they suggest me (i don’t remember which one) was one of the best I have ever tried. This is the best pizza place i have been in Anaheim by far.

1  Thank josefina_181