“Best Breakfast at Disneyland”
Review of Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #6 of 884 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts, soups & breakfast.
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Unless you want a Character Breakfast, this is THE place to eat. You get a big bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar, craisins and sliced almonds on the side for $2.49 AND if you are an AARP member they take off 15%! Paradise Pier Hotel Lounge charges $6.99 for Oatmeal. Grab & go snack places at $4.99 and you have to pay extra if you want milk!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

What can you get to eat at this restaurant called Earl of Sandwich? Well, we had a Caesar salad in sandwich form, and it was remarkably tasty. (Wife: "I never thought I'd eat lettuce wrapped up in a tortilla and think it was good.") The croutons were an interesting textural note. Paired with some good gourmet-style potato salad and a Coke beverage from the fountain, what more could you need? How about a good view of the monitor on the front of the neighboring ESPNZone restaurant to keep you updated on scores and game action? You get that. And steps away, the Disneyland monorail waiting to whisk you off back to Tomorrowland for more fun in the park? You get that, too. For heaven's sake, they even extend a 10% discount to Disney annual passholders - and for a pro tip, I've heard you can join Earl's eClub online and earn a free sandwich. How bout them apples? I did note that the sandwiches appeared mostly to be hot-type, so if you are looking for a traditional sub you should take note.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I try to eat here whenever I'm visiting the Disneyland Resort. The sandwiches are amongst the best I've ever had. Service is usually fairly quick, don't let a long line deter you from ordering. If I have one complaint, the sandwiches could be a tad bigger for the price, although, the price is not bad considering that the restaurant is in the Downtown Disney District.

1  Thank Blackjack_Joe_MV
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had never tried the Earl of Sandwich and wanted to give it a try for lunch. The food wasn't bad and the price wasn't bad either. It did take a little time for our food to be prepared but it was fresh. We would do it again.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We enjoyed the holiday special - turkey with stuffing and cranberry sauce. For dessert - a pumpkin spice muffin. I felt like I had enjoyed a holiday meal from home! The staff were not super friendly, I guess they were tired. You definitely don't get the happiest place on earth vibe here, but the food is worth it. There is a small ice skating rink next door and, of course, all the downtown Disney shops to keep you busy!