“Cute Snacks”

Cozy Cone Motel
Ranked #6 of 32 Dessert in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Adelaide, Australia
“Cute Snacks”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I didn't buy any food here but from what I saw it was generous sized snacks for a decent price.
We went here purely to buy the cute traffic cone shaped drink bottles.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Great "snack" spot for a lunch!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I were trying to get the most bang for our buck out of the now-extinct meal vouchers and as I was looking online at prices, I thought I would give this snack spot a try for lunch. We both ordered a "cone." I got the Chili con Queso cone and my husband got the Chicken Verde cone. They are both considered snacks and are a snack price, but they are both HUGE and filling. If you want a hearty lunch for two of delicious soup filling a bread bowl cone for under $8 a piece, go here! Great theming as well, and just fun in general to be eating at the Cozy Cone!

Visited September 2013
Manteca, California
“A must snack stop...”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I love the CCM!! I always check for a new popcorn flavor, I love the dill pickle. The drink conecoctions that they serve. Quite yummy! It's an nice place to sit an relax for a bit. :)

Visited March 2014
Manteca, California
“Yum!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was the only line at the Cone Motel. The twist was down but still worth the wait! Chocolate dipped is the best! They offer cups too, if you prefer.

Visited March 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Offers unique snacks and tasty treats you can walk with!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Check out the Cozy Cone in the morning, where they will offer pretzel "cones" filled with eggs, salsa, cheese, avacodos, and other yummy fillings that is worth the money. The popcorn is tasty, the drinks are yummy. Love going to this part of California Adventure.

Visited October 2013