“Slightly above average place to eat in the park” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hungry Bear Restaurant

Hungry Bear Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 858 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Shorewood, IL
“Slightly above average place to eat in the park”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Decided to stop at the Hungry Bear after reading a guide book recommending it as far as places to eat in the park. I would rate it slightly above average. My burger was okay, nothing spectacular. I like sweet potato fries and thought these were pretty good. Prices are about on par with most places in the park. The view is nice, looking over the water and seeing the boats go by.

Overall, there's nothing I can really say strongly one way or the other. There's nothing that would make me say I have to go back here next time I'm in the park.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Bryan, Texas
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had the crispy chicken sandwhich. It was on par with any breaded chicken sandwhich at any fast food joint but at Disney prices. The real value is in the locale - sit by the water and watch the boats go by or go to watch the fireworks show.

Visited December 2012
Layton, Utah
“Undercooked Burgers”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Don't go here if you want you burgers thoroughly cooked...Very disappointing. And, of course, everything foodwise in D'land is pricey. Too much to pay here for such poor offerings..

Visited December 2012
Santa Cruz, California
“There are better burgers at Disneyland”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

I was hungry for a burger and was in Critter Country. I had never been to the Hungry Bear, so I took the opportunity to try it. For starters, I was hungry for french fries. The Hungry Bear only had sweet potato fries. A little healthier I guess, but when having a burger I would prefer standard french fries. They tried to talk me into the onion rings instead, but I remained skeptical. I settled on a chili-cheeseburger, since they said that their chili was the best in the park. I've attached a photo. The burger came with a couple of the onion rings anyway. The disappointment came in that the cheese was a standard slice of american cheese that was just slopped on the sandwich and wasn't even melted. Really??? You could at least melt the cheese on the burger. Honestly, the burgers at Tomorrowland Terrace are better. I wasn't thrilled with this "dining" experience and now know not to return. This is Disneyland however, and I'm pretty certain that nothing will change because of a Tripadvisor review. It served it's purpose for a quick chow-down, but is nothing to write home about.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Smudge R
Texas
“Average burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Average fair for theme parks. We ate the cheeseburgers with sweet potato fries. Also, tried the lemon cupcake-it was so-so.

Visited January 2013