“Filler Up”

Dining options: Late Night
Los Angeles, California
“Filler Up”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We took a chance and ate here. I had the salad and it was HUGE. Lettuce was fresh and crispy and the chicken was moist. If you like a well dressed salad ask for extra dressing. my tween has the vegetarian option and LOVED it. I tasted and it was quite tasty. Friends had the roast beef and they cleaned their plates. My tween recommends the shakes. I would eat here again.

• Korean first
Shamrock, Texas
“Good food as you step back in time”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We enjoyed the breakfast and atmosphere of the entire place. I especially liked the old fashioned bacon. Of course, Cars land is great and this place fits the theme to a tee. Will eat here again.

Utah
“No hamburgers here”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had lunch here one day during our visit. The food was good. It was different than your usual park fare. Our kids were disappointed they didn't have hamburgers on the kids menu but they really liked the turkey and roast beef sandwiches they had. The seating is all out door and it was a little chilly the day we visited. It is nice, however, to sit outside and enjoy Cars Land. We saw Lightening McQueen, Mater, and Red driving up and down the street to their meet and greets. They Cozy Cone is across the street and really fun to see also.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank hotelconscious
Portland, Oregon
“Fun for the experience; Food a bit "fancy" for the location”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

First, my husband really enjoyed the food here. I thought the spices they used were a bit fancy for it being an "old style" diner. I had the turkey with gravy, corn, and coleslaw. The corn had way too much onion and other spices in it. The turkey was moist and ok. My husband's pork with bbq sauce was really good. He also had the bbq beans. The seating was comfortable. The prices were so-so. Since it is in the park, the place is decent but you can get better deals for less money elsewhere in the park. The service was friendly. It is also very clean. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant for children unless you are only going there for dessert. It would say this is more for adults.

1 Thank Heather P
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food is better at California adventure park”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

A yummy roast with veggies for dinner, just like down at the local RSL. Great meats and gravy and mash. Great kids meals too.

Visited October 2013