“Good food as you step back in time”
Review of Flo's V8 Cafe

Flo's V8 Cafe
Ranked #32 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We enjoyed the breakfast and atmosphere of the entire place. I especially liked the old fashioned bacon. Of course, Cars land is great and this place fits the theme to a tee. Will eat here again.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had lunch here one day during our visit. The food was good. It was different than your usual park fare. Our kids were disappointed they didn't have hamburgers on the kids menu but they really liked the turkey and roast beef sandwiches they had. The seating is all out door and it was a little chilly the day we visited. It is nice, however, to sit outside and enjoy Cars Land. We saw Lightening McQueen, Mater, and Red driving up and down the street to their meet and greets. They Cozy Cone is across the street and really fun to see also.

1  Thank hotelconscious
Reviewed November 20, 2013

First, my husband really enjoyed the food here. I thought the spices they used were a bit fancy for it being an "old style" diner. I had the turkey with gravy, corn, and coleslaw. The corn had way too much onion and other spices in it. The turkey was moist and ok. My husband's pork with bbq sauce was really good. He also had the bbq beans. The seating was comfortable. The prices were so-so. Since it is in the park, the place is decent but you can get better deals for less money elsewhere in the park. The service was friendly. It is also very clean. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant for children unless you are only going there for dessert. It would say this is more for adults.

1  Thank Heather P
Reviewed October 27, 2013

A yummy roast with veggies for dinner, just like down at the local RSL. Great meats and gravy and mash. Great kids meals too.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We ate here for dinner on our last night after going on the Racers for the last time and I was pleasantly surprised. They have pork loin, turkey, and roast beef as options with a nice variety of sides. The food was good and I will probably east there again.

1  Thank Stephen W