“Great choice”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We were very pleased by our meals and the service at this in-park restaurant. Probably the best of all the eateries. The food was well made and tasty.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We ate at Flo's because my husband wanted "real food". It was decent for theme park food, but not great. The corn was kind of mushy, and the roast beef was fatty. The turkey and mashed potatoes were pretty good, though. However, the alleged cranberry looked and tasted like water mixed with sweet and sour sauce. I think the strawberry shake was Nestlé Quick mixed with a little bit of ice cream. It was a funny mess.

1  Thank 901ishome
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Flo's V8 Cafe in California Adventure Park looks exactly like the cafe in the movie "Cars." The details of the restaurant alone were enough to send my four year old son into excitement fits. I was swept up in the cool factor as well! The dishes are hot plates (as opposed to sandwiches or typical burger/fry fare) such as turkey with gravy, pork loin, roast beef, etc. You choose a meat and 2 sides, and each plate is about $12-15. The kid's meal is a sandwich or macaroni with 2 sides, and it's served in a Lightning McQueen plastic lunch box. My son LOVED this, and I was pleased that for $12 we got his lunch and a souvenir. The food was good and it had lots of seating with the restaurant. The view inside was beautiful because it faced towards the Lightning McQueen racers ride, and it looked exactly like Camel Rock from Route 66. My son loved everything about this place and I'm so glad we stopped in for lunch.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I ate here for a quick lunch. I ordered off the kids menu to try the macaroni and cheese and ordered the same for my son in the souvenir Lightening McQueen car. It was soooo good. Very cheesy! It comes with grapes and peas and carrots when I ordered it when it came on a plate. In the souvenir car my son got apple slices and mini carrots. Very good!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We had our best meal of our trip at this restaurant. The turkey was moist and tender, the mashed potatoes and gravy had excellent flavor and their rolls were great. And the portions were huge.