“great food”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We came here on Christmas eve so it was really busy but they were very efficient. We only had a few minute wait before we were seated outside which was great. The weather was great and it was good people watching. The service was quick and the food was top notch. The servings were large and a reasonable price.

There are newer reviews for La Brea Bakery Cafe

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I had a very good breakfast here. It was nice to sit in the outdoor seating area by the entrance to Disneyland.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Nice place to relax during our Disneyland trip with friends. We ate here twice at lunch time. Food and service were very good. Best part was very little wait time.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We brought our kids to Disneyland and we were having lunch and couldn't find anything decent within the park that wasn't totally greasy or probably give you a minor heart attack. So we decided to walk out of the park a bit and even though we had to exit and re-enter the lines weren't too long.

We walked by and it looked pretty good. My wife was just having a soup and I wasn't too hungry either. I just got a clam chowder with some bread and it was ok. Our daughter got a pizza and my son got some chicken strips. It was just ok. Nothing really special.

Probably the worst experience was after we were leaving and we visited the men's restroom to take my son to the bathroom, I saw quite possibly the dirtiest, filthiest bathroom I've ever seen in all my travels (including to some developing countries). There was feces literally all over the floor even by the sink. Just disgusting. I'm not sure what was up with that but just seemed like vandalism or something as no one could have an accident how it was "land mined". Gross.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Because it is conveniently located in Downtown Disney right next to the Disneyland entrance, we stopped into the new sit down side of this cafe, for a good breakfast before going into California Adventure. The meal was good, and service was very good!