“Tasty Breakfast in Downtown Disney”

La Brea Bakery Cafe
Ranked #26 of 861 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Tasty Breakfast in Downtown Disney”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife Jess and I stopped here for breakfast just before checking out of The Disneyland Hotel. It was a good choice. The location was great, just a 5-minute walk from Adventure Tower and in view of the park. Our service was fantastic. The food was pretty good but nothing to rave about. I ordered a sausage and cheese omelette that was loaded with onions, peppers and very fresh, large hunks of sausage. Jess had the pancakes and eggs, which were okay. We will probably eat here again when we come back to Disneyland.

Tucson, AZ
“Good food”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had very good food at the self serve cafe (so not the restaurant but the coffee/bakery to the left of it.) The only negative is the way that the check out counter is laid out: if you have your hands full with take away dishes that you picked and have to for instance sign a credit card receipt, you have no room to put your things down and end up looking a bit like a fool. They should definitely make the check out more user friendly. Otherwise, I really like the place for convenience and good quality products.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Coffee and a bagle!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Yummy eat those carbs on the way to the Park! Your gonna burn it up and way better than what you can find on property. the parks Main Street Coffee shop is under construction so the day of refills for free suspended for now. this Works..

Gilbert
“So-so breakfast”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We ordered a panini for breakfast. It was obviously made way ahead of time, so it was dry and tasteless.

San Jose, California
“Not as good as it used to be”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Went here last November after their remodel and have to say I was deeply disappointed. This used to be my favorite place but ate here twice and noticed it was more expensive than Steakhouse 55 in DL Hotel (for breakfast).

My potatoes tasted off (bitter tasting) and the meal just was lack luster given I only ordered eggs. I barely had 3 bites of salad (yes I love salad for breakfast) and was hard to get the waiters attention for more coffee even though it wasn't that busy.

I went twice just to make sure it wasn't a fluke but alas something has changed so while the meal is still ok, I just know I can go other places that are better and cheaper.

• Visited November 2012