“The La Brea Bakery offers good value and tasty food.”

La Brea Bakery Cafe
Ranked #17 of 889 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We ate a couple of times at the La Brea Bakery and the food was excellent both times. I wanted to try breakfast there but unfortunately didn't make it back a 3rd time. We had Turkey Chili, A Panini (served with fruit salad), desserts. Everything was fresh and delicious. The offer many different options for sandwiches, salads and desserts.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had a great little breakfast here before the parks opened for the day. There was no problem getting a table right away. The food was really tasty and definitely hit the spot before the gates opened.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Made reservations for this spot and upon arriving realized that wasn't necessary and the staff didn't seem to care that I had done so. Service was very good at the table service section - but I'd opt for the self-seating next time as it was less populated. Food was good but the menu's that I found online were a bit out-dated so check the menu before you sit down. Hint: counter service area is the best bet here as it is a bit more affordable and you can pick your own seat away from any loud folks if necessary. At off hours there were always tables available. No indoor seating. Restrooms are out on the side of the restaurant which seemed odd, but they are for all customers.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

There are a number of popular, well-known eating establishments in Downtown Disney that we ended up walking right by this place a few times, thinking it was only a bakery. But we finally noticed a menu and were quite pleased with the results. While not fine dining I would compare it to Panera Bread. Some very good sandwich offerings at a reasonable price. And sitting outside people watching added to the experience.

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped at La Brea Bakery for dinner one evening. We were seated immediately on the patio, so we could people watch. Our service was prompt, though the waiter disappeared at times when we needed our water glasses refilled.

The plates were large. I ordered a ham and cheese sandwich and got a large sandwich, fries and salad. I can't recall the prices exactly, but I want to say it was around $10-12. I like how many of the Disney area restaurants are providing fruit cups for the kids instead of fries. I had plenty of fries on my plate to share with my kids and they were forced to eat some fruit. Win-win in my book.

I wish I had stopped here for breakfast, but didn't have the time.