“Fantastic Adventure for Disney Addicts!”
Review of Club 33

Club 33
Ranked #4 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2010

We have been fortunate to visit Club 33 twice and have love every minute of it. Today we went, not knowing 84000 other people went to Disneyland today. Once inside, we had the largest shrimp I have ever seen, impecable service, a great view of Orleans Square, and fabulous food.
The one big let-down was the chocolate fountain is no longer used....almost cried over that one. But, the rest of the time was wonderful and as we sat on the balcony and watched the masses of people below, every penny spent was well worth the price.

Reviewed October 25, 2009

So I've now been to Club 33 twice and honestly, as far as food goes, think Black Angus. Not to say Black Angus is bad but it's not anything close to a 4 star restaurant. I was expecting more. The only attractive thing about it is a the exclusivity (not everyone can get in, only place in Disneyland to serve alcohol). As far as the food goes, there isn't anything great that you couldn't get at Black Angus or a Las Vegas buffet. The ONLY reason I'd go there is to say I've experienced it. I went there a second time for a work function and will be going again for the same (wouldn't do it if I had a choice or had to pay).

5  Thank NewEnglandTrip
Reviewed October 15, 2009

We were able to get reserverations for lunch at Club 33 in Disneyland through family we were visiting. We rented a locker in DL so that were able to change our clothes to the required dresscode before going in. The entrance is hidden and there is no indication that there is a restaurant there. We entered into a small lobby with an old looking lift that we took to the second floor. The decor was very nice, and varied in some of the rooms. The architecture and woodwork was beautiful. We walked past the salad bar, where I noticed lobster tails, crab legs, shrimp, pastas, and salads up for grabs. On the other side were the tables full of decadent looking desserts. The service was very good and I felt pretty well taken care of. The filet mignon was very good, and the sides were just ok. The desserts also left something to be desired. Overall, it was a neat experience, and something that most people don't get the opportunity to do. After our meal, we walked out on the balcony that overlooks where they do the Fantasmic show. As we sat in the chairs up there, I felt really important with people down on the street looking up at me wondering how I got there. If you get the chance to go, then go!

1  Thank TimeTraveler81
Reviewed October 4, 2009

We were fortunate to get a dinner reservation from a member friend for our anniversary this weekend and had a beautiful night.

Our servers were delightful, filled with knowledge about the place and the park itself and happy to accomodate our wishes.

The bread was great, the salad had a fantastic dressing, the appetizers tasty, our steak was perfectly cooked and the sides were yummy. It was such a large portion that I really had to keep truckin to eat it all. Then we had a great cheese plate followed by a rich chocolate mousse with a hazelnut icecream that just topped it all off wonderfuly.

We did the wine pairing with our meal and it was perfect, and when I didn't like the dessert wine (which I don't like in general) our server promptly brought me a different one.

We spent about $250 with tip for the two of us, which we still felt was a great value since he meal includes complementary admission into the parks (about a $92.00 per ticket cost).

It's a real experience if you can be lucky enough to get in some day, totally go for it.

1  Thank Suriaah
Reviewed June 13, 2009

I never really knew about Club 33 until my father in law brought us there. He has been a memeber since FOREVER and dines there often. I have been fortunate to have been 3 times now and I can honestly say it has always been delightful. The seafood bar is scruptrillescent....(so is the desert bar). As far as the main dishes are concerned, they are what you'd expect from any higher end dining establishment....nothing that I'd naw threw a wall for...but very good.

It is really about the experience of a magical vacation and being able to sit down with your friends/family to a good meal in an airconditioned fancy smancy atmosphere. The decor is lovely. The staff was very polite...(a few young one's seemed a bit nervous)...but honestly the staff is right on top of every whim. We even got to celebrate my son's and my birthday there last summer with Mickey. Great times if you can go!