“Best experience at the park”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Club 33

Club 33
Ranked #44 of 860 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glendale, AZ
“Best experience at the park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I visit Disneyland VERY often, despite the fact that we're out of state. I have been longing to go to Club 33, and finally had the opportunity this past weekend. I had read many reviews on the food, some negative mostly positive, but I was prepared to be faced with the fact that this place has a lot of "hype" surrounding it.

Well, I learned that this was not just hype, this place is amazing. Beyond the exclusivity, atmosphere, and excellent service, the food is some of the best I've ever had. I had the chateubriand and my husband and friend had the five-course vintner with short ribs. Every single thing we had tasted wonderful. If anyone has the opportunity to experience this place, TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY! It's worth every penny just for BEING there, and then you get wonderful food on top of it.

A word of warning - dinner has a minimum charge of $80 per person. This is relatively easy to meet with an appetizer and entree, but just a heads up!

2 Thank KellyMcG86

Pleasanton, California
“You're Special!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We celebrated our cousin's 50th birthday at Club 33. What a special treat! Everyone from the greeter to the wait staff make you feel like an honored guest. There is an air of exclusivity that you know only those who are privileged enough to be invited get to experience. I only learned of the existence of Club 33 recently but was quickly educated regarding how hard it is to get in simply because you need to know someone who is a member. The member still has to be able to get a reservation on the designated day. In our case, we had access to a corporate membership and we were able to get a dinner reservation.

The service, ambiance and exclusivity definitely overshadow the food. It is worthwhile going.

Sierra Madre, CA
“Experience beyond belief!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I dined here in February of 2013. Just the experience of being here is alone worth the price of dining. If you ever get the slightest opportunity to get admittance I would suggest taking full advantage of the opportunity. There is something magical about being in Club 33 as if you can almost feel the presence of Walt Disney himself.

The food is served buffet style and was exquisite. Offerings included cold shrimp, lobster and crab legs. Other foods included a nice tri tip, chicken stuffed with ricotta and spinach and freshly made pasta with a choice of Mickey head pasta or ravioli. The deserts were impeccable including a a chocolate fondue station with a choice of multiple fruits and treats for dipping as well as Mickey shaped coconut macaroons amongst many others! Although alcohol is served, expect to pay around $9-$18 for a glass of wine.

Take lots of pictures!

Bellingham, Washington
“A dream realized!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have longed to get into Club 33 ever since I was a child. I finally got the opportunity at the age of 37! Everything about the experience was exciting, from lining up outside the door, to walking into the lobby and up the stairs (we took the lift down a couple of times later). There is so much to take in. I went as part of a corporate group, and that night the Club had a buffet set up in the trophy room which included crab legs and lobster, a number of different salads, prime rib, pasta catered to your specific whim, and a very large desert station complete with a belgian chocolate fountain. Heaven! Dinner was incredible, and the service is second-to-none -- my water glass was never even close to empty and every time I left the table, I was greeted with a fresh, folded napkin. They have a full bar and the drinks were delicious. After dinner we got to walk around the balcony and check out New Orleans Square from a perspective we are not likely to see again anytime soon. I enjoyed looking around and checking out the artwork and antiques. The staff is incredibly friendly, and as you would imagine, very skilled in Disney history and trivia. As a true Disney geek, I especially loved being escorted out of the park nearly 2 hours after it was closed - being on Main Street holding hands with my husband after hours with hardly anyone around was a very surreal experience! Take as many pictures as you can - and spend as much time as you can - it is absolutely incredible! It was an experience I will never forget- I will treasure the memories forever!

Orangevale, California
“An amazing opportunity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I got into Club 33 for lunch in the beginning of 2011 and it was spectacular. We had a very large group so we got a room all to ourselves as we were celebrating my boyfriend's uncles 33rd year with his company. It was so great. I'm a vegetarian and they were very accommodating and I was served 3 different types of pasta and it was superb! When it was dessert time, they had a dessert buffet and it was all excellent. They allow you to stay as long as you want and buy things from their exclusive Club 33 Cabinet full of goodies. I got a Club 33 bracelet and I treasure it. Also, the bathrooms are glorious. It's a really great time if you can get reservations.

• Visited March 2012