“Delicious!”
Review of Catal

Catal
Reserve with OpenTable
Catal is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 866 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Cross street: Ball Rd.
Description: Catal Restaurant located in Downtown Disney Anaheim offers an American, Mediterranean-style menu with outdoor dining views of the Disneyland fireworks.
New York
“Delicious!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food! A gem in Downtown Disney. A little overpriced, but worth the visit. I had the Prime rib special which was cooked excellently! However, the cheesy potatoes were a little too cheesy for me. The Fontina cheese was a little too rich for me, but it could have been the butter as well. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone as the food is excellent, but be prepared to pay a little more for it. The ambience is lovely and the service is very attentive. I will preface that by saying we ate on a very quiet night (weekday night around 6 PM) which is not typical of a weekend night.

Florence, South Carolina
“Excellent the 2nd time around!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Party of 8 on 2/18/13---out of Prime Rib, Veal, BREAD, and crisp for rice pudding. No manager visited the table or apologized, the only accommodation was not to charge for the bread pudding (which was incomplete)! As we left, I spoke briefly to the manger (who couldn't even produce a business card) telling him I was thankful I did not have clients with me. I called later and spoke with Valerie, another manager, who asked that I give the restaurant a second chance which I did on 2/22/13 with a group of 7. The prime rib was perfectly prepared, the veal was delicious, suckling pig was awesome and Michael's service, a delight! For a wonderful evening, I suggest verifying that Valerie is on duty; she was wonderful!

• Visited February 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Average food and service”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Thought we'd grab a quick yummy bite to eat....the menu had potential, but the service was lackluster from the start.
The food was average...with the exception of the Manchego, wild arugula, apples, dates, candied walnuts, walnut vinaigrette salad....delicious.
All the tables around us were cluttered with dirty dishes when we sat down and stayed that way throughout our meal.....with all the staff hanging out doing a whole lot of nothing.
What really gave us a laugh was the bread basket that was dropped off at our table, looked like some sad stale leftover loaf bread.

• Visited February 2013
“Delicious Breakfast”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Our family (my husband and I, our children and grandchildren) had breakfast here on a recent visit to Disneyland. Everything was delicious from the Brioche French toast to the Spinach and Fresh Tomato Omelet. Excellent service even when we had 6 children under 6 years old. Wish we had discovered this place earlier during our stay (we were leaving that day)...would have loved to have dinner there.

• Visited January 2013
Fresno, California
“Don't order Pork Flatbread”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We ate here for a quick dinner. We ate downstairs so we could get in and out quicker. The barbeque pork flatbread looked like puke on a piece of bread and didn't taste much better. The waitress did not even comment that only two or three bites was taken out of the flatbread. The prices were really high for what you got. The service was not very friendly. The tables cramped. I would never eat here again.

Visited February 2013