“Unexecptedly great food!”

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 939 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 13, 2017

I was here for a business reception, and was expecting typical "reception" food. And though I am a huge Disney fan, my expectations weren't high for a business event in Downtown Disney. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised - the food was really, really good! The bartenders were helpful, and the music was good - I'd go back there on my own.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,544)

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

I went to the jazz kitchen with my brother and his wife for lunch after being in the parks for a few hours. We had a good time and our waiter Nick was fantastic as well. He was very knowledgeable and helpful and you could tell he loved his job. I had a burger and it was good. If you are in DTD I would recommend coming here

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

My son is 15. Since the age of 5 it is our tradition when we go to Disney to eat at the Jazz Kitchen for one dinner. The atmosphere is fun and the food terrific( we come from Las vegas). We always get the Bananas foster made at tableside! Jenna was our server tbis time and she was fantastic even though she also had a huge table beside us she was serving!! You never disappoint! Its just always part of our Disney trips....and this was the first time my boyfriend had been there....he loved it!! Great jazz to listen to as well!!

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Came here for my birthday and was surprised at how well they replicated the New Orleans vibe!

I forgot I had the Disneyland birthday pin on my top as we came straight from the park and all of the staff wished me a happy birthday which was nice. We got seated inside where they had a live jazz piano player that night.

Our server Danielle was super friendly and attentive. The food was delicious and all complemented each other well. The drinks were well mixed and not too strong. They did ID us which I found interesting (we're 26 & 27) as it rarely happens to us in Boston. At the end our server mentioned that she was going to bring dessert out for my birthday which was a surprise. We kindly told her that we were full but asked if possible if we could take it to go and she happily packed it up for us. I did try the 2 beignets the next morning and they were amazing!!

When we come to Disneyland again we will definitely stop by. This place is a nice gem in the downtown Disney area.

1  Thank Jacqueline J
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

This is my third visit to Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. I've had the Jambalaya and Blackened salmon. After eating Disney snacks all day, I opted for the Green Goddess salad. It was great-fresh and tasty and plentiful. I also had a glass of Chardonnay, recommended by the waiter. Others in our group had fried chicken,Beef medallions and shrimp and grits. I talked everybody into trying the Bananas Foster that is prepared at your table. It is so much fun-I highly recommend it as a great ending to a great meal. It might be a bit pricy but if you opt for one expensive meal on your Disney trip, you won't be disappointed. Such a happy vibe and awesome waitstaff.

1  Thank Angela3950