“I love this place!! ”

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 939 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

This is my third visit to Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. I've had the Jambalaya and Blackened salmon. After eating Disney snacks all day, I opted for the Green Goddess salad. It was great-fresh and tasty and plentiful. I also had a glass of Chardonnay, recommended by the waiter. Others in our group had fried chicken,Beef medallions and shrimp and grits. I talked everybody into trying the Bananas Foster that is prepared at your table. It is so much fun-I highly recommend it as a great ending to a great meal. It might be a bit pricy but if you opt for one expensive meal on your Disney trip, you won't be disappointed. Such a happy vibe and awesome waitstaff.

1  Thank Angela3950
Write a ReviewReviews (1,548)

Reviewed July 25, 2017

If you want a great place to eat, with the ambience of New Orleans, then please come eat here. The service is beyond expectations.

1  Thank daddy1020
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Fun atmosphere that recreates the New Orleans French Quarter. Food is great, with an extensive menu and good service. Seating outside is a bit quieter than inside, where a live band often plays. Be sure to get reservations in advance.

1  Thank AbsolutWallStreet
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I had the bacon wrapped meatloaf, my wife had the chicken asiago. Both were fabulous meals. It was her birthday and our friends anniversary so a complimentary dessert as well. The dark ale and banana beer bread were great. The server was excellent as well, an all round great experience!

1  Thank Cam B
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Searching Downtown Disney for a spot to grab a bite, rest weary feet, Brennan's jumps out at you with its Bourbon Street look, both inside and outside tables. The interior is gorgeous, nicer than Brennan's in NOLA.

We were immediately seated, service exceptional. Our order was simply beignets and coffee. They were good, but not great, but we certainly enjoyed the ears.

1  Thank Nineunder