“Finally got to eat here!”
Review of Blue Bayou

Blue Bayou
Ranked #9 of 872 Restaurants in Anaheim
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Centennial, Colorado
“Finally got to eat here!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been coming to Disneyland since I was a kid and I have always wanted to eat here. It was a super hot day and we decided to see if we could get in for lunch to cool off. We were in luck and they got us right in! The atmosphere is fun and we enjoyed watching the boats go by. We had an excellent server. She was very attentive and friendly. I ordered the monte cristo and it was really yummy! It had a lot of breading but I took some of it off and ate the inside. My son had mac-and-cheese and he liked it. My husband had short ribs (I think???) and he like them too. We were so glad that we took a break for a lovely lunch!

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Nashville, Tennessee
“Must Experience At Least Once”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Blue Bayou is a fun themed restaurant where you feel as if you are dining on the patio of a Southern Plantation home over looking the bayou at night. It's best to make reservations, so as soon as the park opens get over to restaurant and make your reservation before you start hitting the rides. They fill up quick! It is more expensive than the other restaurants in the park, but you are paying for the ambiance. I was very happy with my meal and love the delicious mint julep drink they offer on their menu. Over all it's a fun experience.

Visited November 2012
Dedham, Massachusetts
“Great park restaurant”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is what you would expect from a restaurant in the park. Cool ambiance, decent food although of course overpriced. My friend tried the non alcoholic Mint Julip and was pretty disappointed. I had a chicken dish that was fine, but not too exciting. The atmosphere is really cool though - feel like you're outside in the Bayou. I'd dine here again.

Visited June 2013
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Fun place to eat.”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We had never eaten here until this April. It was fun eating while watching the boats go by, but it is really, really dark. It takes a good 10 minutes before your eyes adjust fully, but the candle on the table allows you to read the menu. The food was okay, but the menu is not extensive. I am glad we did it at least once, though.

Visited April 2013
San Luis Obispo, California
“Very good but pricy”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We decided to eat here after a last minute suggestion given by a friend. We didn't have dinner reservations but they were able to accommodate us. My husband got the Jambalaya and I got the Tesoro Island Chicken which also came with your choice of gumbo or salad. The food was awesome and the service was great. It is a little dark in there and a little pricy but considering how much everything else costs at Disneyland at least we enjoyed our meal. They even had a good kids menu as well.

• Visited June 2013