“It's a family tradition but the food is not as great”
Review of Blue Bayou

Blue Bayou
Ranked #10 of 885 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We always eat at the Blue Bayou when visiting Disneyland. But the costs have certainly gone up and the food quality has gone down. But we found that the other meals we ate while at the parks were wonderful! But for pure atmosphere and Disney lore, eating at the Blue Bayou is a must at least once.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We immensely enjoyed the service and food at Blue Bayou in Disneyland Park. It was a wonderful, cool, reprieve and fun atmosphere. While our entire family was pleased with the yummy food (a tad overpriced but some park dining is like that) - we really wish we could have seen what we were eating. You are seated indoors by the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction - and everything is lit by tiny paper lamps, which is very pretty, but just a few more lights for the diners needs to be added. It was hard to butter your bread, and be able to stab your lettuce with your fork. Yummy but a little too dim. Turn up the lights a notch, please! :)

1  Thank Barbra S
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The menu is not very big here, but the food is pretty good.
The best time to go here is at 11:00 am make sure to make a reservation 1 month in advance.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We love dining at this New Orleans themed restaurant while watching the Pirates of the Carribean boats slip past filled with expectant tourists. The food is very good, but the atmosphere is GREAT! We received the usual excellent service from all of the Disney "Cast" members. Earlier in the day at a shop, the cast member asked if were were celebrating any special event, and we responded with "our anniversary". She gave us buttons, and from that point forward, every Disney cast member we came in contact with offered us congratulations on our anniversary. Our waiter at the Blue Bayou, provided us with a complimentary dessert for our anniversary - lots of little things that make Disneyland's "magical" reputation. Definitely better to make a reservation weeks (or months) in advance.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I made reservations here 2 months in advance and was seated right away at 11:30 for lunch. We got a great seat by the water and the atmosphere was gorgeous! However... I have never felt so rushed in my entire life. Before I was even done with my salad my waiter told me it was time to finish because our entree's were ready. I ordered the ribs (which came out luke warm) and my boyfriend had the monte christo which was ok. Our bill for 2 was over 80$ and we were done within 30 minutes... It is somewhat hard to enjoy yourself when the wait staff is hovering and trying to rush you out. I won't return but it was something I have always wanted to try.